ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two.
Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend.
Our Mission continues till they give up!
Saturday, February 03, 2007
ARNR Might Be Behind New Anti-Coaster Cartoon
We're not completely certain, but it's probable ARNR is behind this new form of coaster enthusiast slander. Utilizing the cartoon medium is really low. We hate them.
AA
23 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know how you can think arn&r did this when those guys seem just like you.
I don't think ARNR is behind these comics. They are way too funny to be something from ARNR. There also is not nearly enough hatred spewing forth from the pages. This is definitely NOT the doing of ARNR.
^Some members of this site have known to be stalkers, but they only stalk the ARN&R guys by breaking into their cars and flipping through their CD collections. ;-)
23 comments:
I don't know how you can think arn&r did this when those guys seem just like you.
I don't know what to think.
They call themselves Coaster Dorks and we support coaster dorks. They also say they like parks.
Im on the fence on this one.
Funky
Also, we're funny and they're not.
I bet the next cartoon is State Showcase.
A cartoon is as far as it'll ever get!
Weekly
They're making fun of us. I can feel it. I know it.
They're not with us.
Hate them.
AA
I don't like that site or this one. We don't need any of you.
I don't think ARNR is behind these comics. They are way too funny to be something from ARNR. There also is not nearly enough hatred spewing forth from the pages. This is definitely NOT the doing of ARNR.
(sorry I've been gone so long)
Wow! Welcome back WildOne!
Oh great! Now we can make fun of this coaster twit again :)
Weekly...
SHUT UP
Aaron is our esteemed founder.
And in advance, Meg, you back off too.
AA
OH... and woo hoo.
I see "the thread" made yet another reappearance.
www.ultimaterollercoaster.com
AA
Hey, One more tool to make me feel better about myself, doesn't bother me a bit!
Meg
Just to be clear, MANY people can post as "anonymous". It's a setting, not a person...
signed, gator.. ;~)
Coastertools ROCKS!
LOL, yes, I display a real lack of intelligence...
^Sarcasm... ;~)
Meg doesn't need to back off. In fact, I'd prefer she get a little closer. She sounds hot to me!
I know who is behind the elaborate Coastertools drawings. I was sworn to secrecy. ;-)
It is a mystery.
Unless, um, you use Whois, and you say, "Oh, it's +Danny." Then it's not as much of a mystery.
That Aaron person will never get close to me. Nobody at this place will ever ever get close to me, or I'll call the police.
Meg
^Some members of this site have known to be stalkers, but they only stalk the ARN&R guys by breaking into their cars and flipping through their CD collections. ;-)
http://www.coastertools.com/comics/ohsnap.jpg
Ok, Now Coastertools are making fun of me!
I hate them too!
Actually I stole a ARN&R guys towel at HW once! :)
I sure haven't! I fly it every day! Except that I painted a Circle with a / thorugh it.
Funky
Post a Comment