First of all, I apologize to everyone for my absence in recent days. I was sent on a top secret undercover operation that required my full attention. I am, however, back and ready to fight. I bring with me a great new group of people who have agreed to join us in our fight against ARNR. They are the trebuchet enthusiasts of the world. Like coaster enthusiasts, this group have been repeatedly belittled for their love of medieval siege weaponry. I'm sure if ARNR found out about these people, they would be their next target of attack. Through websites like www.thehurl.org or www.trebuchet.com , this group keeps alive their love for weapons of ancient days. I am proud to have formed this partnership with such a great group of guys and gals. I have also been drawn into their love as you can see at my site http://ufotreb.tripod.com/mainpage.htm . Let's all welcome the trebuchet enthusiasts into the fold and keep the fight going.
Aaron
18 comments:
YES
We stand with you with these kindred spirits.
AA
You people make yourselves too easy of a target. I'll say this, though. If you're against the coastertools cartoon site I'm going to go there often.
We never said we were against Coastertools.
heck, I am one!
Why don't you post your real name Mr. "Anonymous"? Obviously you're not proud of the stand you're talking for ARNR or you wouldn't be scared to say who you are. Give us your name and address so we can send you more info about our cause and I think you'll come to see things our way.
Aaron
We dig the throwing of pumpkins and all gourd-based products. In fact, most of the gourd-throwers we know make fun of coaster enthusiasts. We hate to break it to you, Aaron, but they're only pretending to let you into their group; you should hear the stuff they say about you when they leave.
They're also setting up to chuck pumpkins at Jack whenever he visits the land he will never own for a park that will never exist. Duck, Jack!
And those mausoleums can provide a good launching location.
Duck!
Catapaulting stuff at enthusiasts sounds fun!
Pumpins sounds fun but balloons filled with gravy sounds even better.
TAKE THAT!!! SMACK!!!
-Tina
That's even better! Water balloon dodgeball is the bomb! It can get more violent than old school dodgeball!
SMACK! ;-)
I have been reading this site for a while and I must say I love your cause. I am getting sick of ARN&R making fun of me and my friends. So what if we love to get five helpings at the buffet table at events? Who cares if we bitch because our favorite ride isn't open? I mean, we are enthusiasts and we OWN the parks. If Dragster isn't open I make a fuss. After all, they should open it for me and ONLY ME! Calling us tools is so wrong.
I can imagine it now, All you slobs drinking gravy.
Boy do I feel good about myself right now!
Meg
Leave Tina alone, She's confused.
Funky
THis whole site's confused.
Weekly
Obviously, So was your Momma the night of conception
Yup, I am totally confused. It's the side effects to the serum.
Duran Duran anyone? I am in the mood for Hungry Like The Wolf and Planet Earth. Rev?
This site causes me pain.
Meg
It's called PMS dear!
Oh!
Is there... anybody out there trying to get through?
-Rev
(look down... look all around)
^
Yeah, I'm looking. There's no sign of life.
Weekly
Post a Comment