Sunday, February 18, 2007

LOCAL POLICE PUT OUT A.P.B.

I know sometimes we have a lot of fun on here, but this is serious business. I'll just copy and paste the article directly from the AP:

Police across the country are on the lookout for a mentally ill female. The suspect known simply as "Meg" has been reported for stalking various members of the rollercoaster enthusiast community. The suspect's motivation seems to be a demented love for the victim of the crime, who has requested to remain unnamed. Several photos were sent to the victim depicting the suspect in various states of undress. A strange car was also seen outside the victim's house several times during the past week.

Police report a similar incident several months ago involving "Trekkies" or Star Trek fans and a stalker named "Megan". If you have any information about this horrible crime, please contact your local police department or call the FBI.

So there it is. Pretty scary stuff if you ask me. Everyone just keep your eyes open for this "Meg" person and hopefully they'll catch this person so they can get the help they need.

Aaron

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha. Very funny. Ok, not really that funny. Definitely not true.
Good try, but I'm right here to represent arn&r and insult you on occasion.

Meg

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

IM Scared now!

Funky

AmericanAgainst said...

You're onto 'em, Jack. Keep up the good work.

AA

Justin said...

Hey Meg, you need a partner to defend ARN&R?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Justin, We're glad your starting to see things *OUR WAY!*

Funky

Anonymous said...

I dont understand this!! I was looking for info about amusement parks in Iowa and found all of this and something about a preacher in Iowa and someone named JL57 and what sounds like a madeup park and all I want to know is if there are any good amusementp arks for me to go to with my friends from work.I work at Snyders in Minnesota and I love to wtravel with my friends from work because were crazy!!!! Can anyone help me???

Anonymous said...

^ Iowa parks: Adventureland, Arnold's Park.

Minnesota parks: ValleyFair, "The Park at Mall of America".

Best resource for this info: http://www.rcdb.com/

P.S. This site (these sites) are a little more *geared*, so to speak, to "coaster enthusiasts" who have been travelling to parks and riding coasters for, ummmm, "too" long... ;~P

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gator!!!!Funny name

You guys seem great!Anyone want to go to parks with us??I write about stuff go to colleenatsnyders.wordpress.com if you came with us I could write about you there!!!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Colleen sounds pretty hot. And not all crazy and stalker-like like Meg. I'd love hang out with you sometime Colleen!

Aaron

Anonymous said...

I Do work at Snyders in Minnesota like I said.And we do sell makeup!!Do you need some?
I asked about IOwa because me and myf riends were goig to go to these big races they haveat Drake College and wanted to go to an amusemnet park like Disney.

AmericanAgainst said...

That's great. Anyone thinking "parks" in Iowa should definitley come here.

AA

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!!You caught me it is Drake Universty not College!!!And i think its funny tht you keep pretending that your opening a park!!your joking right???

I do like our makeup we have a really good store brand thats cheaper than the stuff they have at WALmart.what kind do you like???

THANX to all fo you your super nice!!!!come into snyders sometime and ill give you the employe discount!!!!!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Is it just me or is Colleen starting to sound a lot like Brittney Lynn Murphy or whatever that dorky ARNR fan's name is?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

I don't know, But I blame TPR for somehow dissabling my dashboard for this site.

I'll kill em! Really I WILL!

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Oh, I figured it out. OK, But Im still not apologizing! ARN&R or TPR is usually behind all shenanigans.

Funky

Anonymous said...

Colleen, you need to wander onto a moderated forum somewhere... ;~)

Anonymous said...

whos britney? that reminds me did you see britney shaved her head ha!
JL57 i cant find anything about show statecase on the email!! is it in iowa???
hows everyone doing tonite???i had fun playing bingo at the legion tonite!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL jl57, I suggested rcdb, which is good useful stuff for ANYONE who enjoys coasters and is travelling ANYWHERE.

Given nothing more specific than "Iowa" and "Minnesota", I'll stand by what I said earlier... :~P

Anonymous said...

P.S. Bingo is cool, but Fascination is THE game...unfortunately, not too many parks HAVE parlors anymore. All the more reason to go to Indiana Beach or Wildwood or Knoebels!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Fascination can also be found at Lagoon in Farmington, UT. I, however, am no longer allowed to play the game after spending several hours and an undisclosed amount of money at Indiana Beach. Gator is correct (for the first time in years maybe), Fascination is THE game.

They do have Bingo at Adventureland in Des Moines, IA though. All the more reason to follow JL57's advice and go there.

Aaron

Justin said...

Your way is a disturbed stalker way.

I prefer to be against your way.

Sorry!

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right, jl57, with WHATEVER it is you try to say...

I don't know how or why I would ever have disagrred with you on anything in the first place...I stand completely corrected on everything - you are my new hero.

Can you teach me to write in complete sentences?


/end sarcasm

AmericanAgainst said...

Colleen,

We might need to consider putting your store's website as one of our side-links on here.

AA

AmericanAgainst said...

Justin is evil.

Hey Colleen - there is is >

You should be getting a lot of "traffic" now. Lot's of people read this site. Lots.

AA

Anonymous said...

Thank's!!!Your really nice!!!!Do you guys like the flowers and butterflys I think their pretty!!

JL57 I didnt know AA had maps.Maybe you have to go to more than 1 meetingfor them to hand out maps!!!

Also I think its really cute that you think your opening a park!!!Keep reaching for the stars!!!!But keep you're feet on the ground!!

Anonymous said...

Your a corker, you are!!!!What a hoot!!!

Im glad you're feet are in Ohio!!!Maybe some of my friends from Snyders and me will go to your park!!!will you have a hotel??

Anonymous said...

We're all looking forward to the State Showcase Funpark opening. I've told everyone I know about it.

AA

Anonymous said...

Dayton is also the birthplace of Funk. Funk knows all about that.

Colleen's site is also very patriotic. That's a good make for us because we're true Americans here at this site.

AA (who has some maps but not the kind people are looking for)

Anonymous said...

YES!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

How about putting a picture up on your website Colleen? I think we'd all love to see what you look like (although your obsession with the small size of chocolate bars concerns me a little). I have this picture in my mind of what you look like and I'm just wondering how accurate it is.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

She can stalk me anytime.

Anonymous said...

Hoo-boy!!!I'm working second shift today and slept in late cuz i had to much fun at the legion last nite!!!won 20 bucks at bingo!!!!

So JL57 what kind of name is that anywya???is 57 you're last name???

And your saying teh statecase showpark wont have hotels then and well have to stay in Dayton???

Hahaha you wnat a picture of my old corpse!!!i have some good polaroids but dont know how to get them on the email.Theres a machine at work that might do it let me see if i can figure it out!!!!wheres your picture aaron???

Anonymous said...

Kayak.com lists 493 hotels within 20 miles of Lake Buena Vista, Florida. So that would be, hmm, over three times as many. And people there don't have to be in Ohio.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

SHUT UP!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather go to Ohio than Florida anyday.

No offense to Gator intended.

AA

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh.

Your 20 mile radius makes for 1,256 square miles. (Remember, area is Pi times the radius squared.)

The Kayak search is for a 20-mile radius from the center of Lake Buena Vista, not from its boundaries.

Guess what -- that's exactly the same number of square miles. And three times as many hotels.

Hugs, but with the recognition that you'll never visit me,
Reality

Anonymous said...

^^^ AA, trust me, if it's between April and October, I'd rather be in Ohio too. Truth be told, I'd prefer PA, or IN, over OH as far as "coastage" is concerned. There's just not that many coasters in Ohio I *really* like...since the one at Americana/LL is no longer operating.... :(

Oh,. and if anyone is going to *offend* me....they better try REALLY really hard. Really.

Anonymous said...

Let's go to the tape. What did you ask?

Colleen how close to hundred fifty that already exist at Dayton,Ohio does Walt Disney World have?

I answered your question. Three times as many in the same range. Were there fewer before WDW opened? No doubt. But that wasn't your question.