Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hijacking the boards

Members, the boycott is about to take the next step. It is a most dangerous step that will involve infiltration into enemy territory. I would like to encourage all members of the boycott to register for ARNR's message boards. After doing so, we will proceed to fill the boards with Boycott material. So much, in fact, that the evil website may have to shut down their boards. No big deal since their boards are dead, dead, dead. No action there at all. So everyone head on over there and win one for the Boycott!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what do I get out of it?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

How TPR of you Tina. That was selfish and mean.

You need to get on the GOOD SIDE and help fight these evil sites.

Funky

Anonymous said...

By "boards" you mean comment sections?

T-Coast

Anonymous said...

I am just upset right now. Boils didn't pay the bill.....

http://boilstheclown.afterlifedesigns.net/

I am heartbroken.

Anonymous said...

I left my website to be with you
Boils

Anonymous said...

Awwww. :-)

Justin said...

This tactic is soooo 1999.

Anonymous said...

We're Prince fans. What can we say?
You're lucky we're not trying to drive a Little Red Corvette into the ARNR towers.

AA

Anonymous said...

BTW
I would go clutter up their board, but I refuse to log in over there.
I'd much rather help clutter up their "response" thing.

AA

Justin said...

Cluttering up a board does nothing.
you do realize that? It is extremely easy to clear things up.
And that forum is completely dead. you are spamming a board that hardly gets traffic!

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Does this mean we're killing them?

THATS THE WHOLE POINT!

Anonymous said...

Cool. We own that board.

AA

Anonymous said...

As Prince would say......"Let's Go Crazy!"

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

That's the spirit Tina!!!

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Prince Rules!

Justin said...

Prince can kick Charlie Murphy's ass anyday.

Anonymous said...

^ Only on Chappelle's Show...

Prince isn't even tall anough to ride the adult coasters! ;~)

Anonymous said...

How's that killing the board thing working out for you?

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

It looks pretty well dead to me.

AmericanAgainst said...

I refuse to go to that board. I refuse to sign in. I won't.

AA

Anonymous said...

You do realize that it's cold, right? Why update a board when...

1) It's the offseason, where the only action is on websites that promote a futile cause (cough- boycott- cough)?

2) We'd much rather be spending time in the newly constructed ARN&R Super Sauna with the newly single Reese Witherspoon?

Yeah...I know what you're thinking.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've noticed, but your very own "Ripper" is conceding that the hijack has worked.

Japan Tripper