Saturday, February 17, 2007

EXTRA EXTRA READ IT HERE FIRST

www.coastertools.com recently released a new comic that was almost (not quite, but almost) funny. The enthusiast community has been taken aback by a recent comic on www.coastertools.com. The comic strip entitled "Free Parking!" was reported to bring forth a chuckle from several readers. We at AAARNR are a little cautious about www.coastertools.com and believe that you too should be, but this one (http://coastertools.com/?cid=11) is worth checking out. Fans of the site www.coastertools.com were not disappointed, however, when the next comic (http://coastertools.com/index.php) immediately went back to the same mediocrity we are used to from www.coastertools.com. So, if you are really, really, really bored, go to www.coastertools.com and check out the comic entitled "Free Parking!". Just be cautious about it while you're there.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was good. Even I liked it.

Weekly

AmericanAgainst said...

I don't understand the Intamin head chopper one - which is why I kind've like it.

I think their comics are funny, I just don't like being made fun of like that.

AA
(who thinks their comics are funny, but doesn't like being made funof like that)

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

When they made fun of Tina, Rob, April, Katie and Me with that OH SNAP! one.

That did it for me.
Cautious? I say BOYCOTT!

Funky

Anonymous said...

I guess that's just it.

I think their comics are funny I just don't like being made fun of like that

AA
(Who thinks their comics are funny, but doesn't like being made fun of like that)

Anonymous said...

People were right. This site is really strange. There's a real redundancy going on here.

Penn

Anonymous said...

You have no idea.

Meg

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Quit stalking me Meg. I already told you I don't like you. Gosh!

Aaron

Anonymous said...

I think Coastertools is the bomb. I worship them almost as much as Boils.

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

You worship Boils or Boils worships Coastertools?

Anonymous said...

Ahh! She loves me!

Boils The Clown

Justin said...

To be honest.

That site actually kind of sucked.

Who makes those comics? A 9 year old?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Thats right Justin! CoasterTools stink.

Boycott them!

Funky

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Did anyone catch the most recent comic at Coaster Tools? It was great! I don't really get it to be honest, but it's still really funny.

Aaron

AmericanAgainst said...

I don't know:

"Y"

I love that.

"Y"

That's great. "Y"

AA

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Um. Check out the latest offering at www.coastertools.com. I don't know what the heck they're thinking.