ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two.
Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend.
Our Mission continues till they give up!
Friday, February 09, 2007
Ignore the Article Below
Ignore the article below. We've changed our minds AA
24 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've been basically silent about all this but I can't be anymore. What you're doing now is completely uncalled for. I'm pretty sure you don't know the Alveys, their friends, or anything about them so you're in no position to judge any of them. It's one thing to be against arn&r because they can be real jerks from time to time. But all this being against the Alveys and TPR is completely unjustified. What do you know about it? WHO ARE YOU!?
Just because of what one of your friends says you smack down the gavel and make blunt declaratins that are just wrong and shouldn't be said at all ever. If you took the time to ge to know the Alveys or any of us you'd know better. But your the type that won't. In fact your type makes me sick. I think all of you are jealous. All of you. Including arn&r. I think your jealous of people like the Alveys who have lots of freinds, go traveling together, ride rides, have fun. Do al the things you don't get to do. Maybe ever. Then you take out your misery by taking shots at everyone else. Well I for one am not going to sit my idly and watch it happen. If I see any of you in a park know that your going down. By that I don't mean "going down" the first drop of your favorite coaster. I mean going down, in pain. Down in pain and flames. I'm not trying to offend everyone on this blog sicne I know likely not everyone agrees about all these things, but I'm not going to say nothing. I'm going to retort, and if need be, keep retorting. My retort is this. You can go die. You can go die in very painful ways. The sooner the better. I have nothing but fun with the TPR people and anyone else would to if they had any kind of fun in them which is what its suppose to be all about is fun. Like I said below I wasn't sure if this was all suppose to be a joke or not but its not funny and I'll be the one to say it. Nobody here at TPR is mean unless you cross a line and now you've crossed the line big time and I'm going to be waiting on this side of the line to do something about it.
I would respond to Dark Coaster Dude, but to be honest, I can't understand what he/she is saying. The misspellings, horrid use of punctuation, and overall butchering of the English language is too much to handle. If you state your case more clearly I may be able to provide an answer for you.
Aaron
P.S. Has Robb ever read our site? That would be sweet if he did. He's my hero.
Aaron said: "I would respond to Dark Coaster Dude, but to be honest, I can't understand what he/she is saying. The misspellings, horrid use of punctuation, and overall butchering of the English language is too much to handle."
But you DO understand jl57's ramblings? Maybe we could trade copies of our translations of their posts? ;~)
24 comments:
I've been basically silent about all this but I can't be anymore. What you're doing now is completely uncalled for. I'm pretty sure you don't know the Alveys, their friends, or anything about them so you're in no position to judge any of them. It's one thing to be against arn&r because they can be real jerks from time to time. But all this being against the Alveys and TPR is completely unjustified. What do you know about it? WHO ARE YOU!?
Just because of what one of your friends says you smack down the gavel and make blunt declaratins that are just wrong and shouldn't be said at all ever. If you took the time to ge to know the Alveys or any of us you'd know better. But your the type that won't. In fact your type makes me sick. I think all of you are jealous. All of you. Including arn&r. I think your jealous of people like the Alveys who have lots of freinds, go traveling together, ride rides, have fun. Do al the things you don't get to do. Maybe ever. Then you take out your misery by taking shots at everyone else. Well I for one am not going to sit my idly and watch it happen. If I see any of you in a park know that your going down. By that I don't mean "going down" the first drop of your favorite coaster. I mean going down, in pain. Down in pain and flames. I'm not trying to offend everyone on this blog sicne I know likely not everyone agrees about all these things, but I'm not going to say nothing. I'm going to retort, and if need be, keep retorting. My retort is this. You can go die. You can go die in very painful ways. The sooner the better. I have nothing but fun with the TPR people and anyone else would to if they had any kind of fun in them which is what its suppose to be all about is fun. Like I said below I wasn't sure if this was all suppose to be a joke or not but its not funny and I'll be the one to say it. Nobody here at TPR is mean unless you cross a line and now you've crossed the line big time and I'm going to be waiting on this side of the line to do something about it.
Dark
Um... Dude
WHAT?
TPR only has fun at parks that offer free beer.
Seen it myself on one of their videos. It got Balder the #1 ranking last year
Compare that to HW that has no beer in their park and well, YA GET THE PICTURE?
They are mean!
Funky
That just ISN'T true.
What are you insinuating?
Dark
Im insinuating that TPR is mean for steeling ACE members and posters from other boards.
It's just not fair.
THEY ARE MEAN!
Gice me a break. That just isn't true. You people are obviously angering some people so why do you keep on with this.
TPRL
Anger?
Who's angry?
Funky
Stop picking on Robb! Stop picking on all of us! What's wrong with drinking beer at parks? It goes great with gravy!
I would respond to Dark Coaster Dude, but to be honest, I can't understand what he/she is saying. The misspellings, horrid use of punctuation, and overall butchering of the English language is too much to handle. If you state your case more clearly I may be able to provide an answer for you.
Aaron
P.S. Has Robb ever read our site? That would be sweet if he did. He's my hero.
Robbs been notified we are against TPR :)
I think the main reason is, They make fun of themselves! Or at least make it easy for others to do so.
Funky
Wow. There is even more anger than usual here. I've haven't seen this site get so busy since the Japan Trip incident.
T
Aaron said: "I would respond to Dark Coaster Dude, but to be honest, I can't understand what he/she is saying. The misspellings, horrid use of punctuation, and overall butchering of the English language is too much to handle."
But you DO understand jl57's ramblings? Maybe we could trade copies of our translations of their posts? ;~)
^
I read here all the time and I'm yet to understand any of it.
Weekly
It's very simple to understand Wild Ones Clubber. You can go die. How's that for clearness?
Dark
SHUT UP!
Dark Dude. A little more of that and we'll start deleting you. All of you. Your entire existence.
AA
We can do that?
Do it! Do it now!
Muahahahaha!
Funky
See, Resistance is futile!
Conform or be deleted!
Great. Now the only posts are here will be from all of you and your interesting friends.
Meg
I wonder what you people are like in real life. Meg excepted. She seems to be level headed.
Is Meg the Rev's daughter?
Post a Comment