"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Well, I don't know about the spit part but if it comes down too that!
Funky
40 comments:
Oh crap, Their breaking out the Melville on us!
ARNR Fan
I expected this site to know more about Herman... Munster
Weekly
Keep it up and I'll break out the Homer on ya!
Your probably right Jack
Of course Homer Simpson displays at times, More intelligence than ARN&R!
This of course, Being the only conclusion!
Huh?
You people are so painful.
Meg
Some of us like this site, Meg, so shut the &*^ up.
I come here to make it easy on myself about decision making. It's simple. Whatever all of you are for, I'm against. Whatever you're against, I'm for. Right now I'm for the comic strip and against Alvey.
Meg
Ok Meg.
We're hereby officially against Aaron.
AA
It's not going to work, AA.
I'm still not going to be for Aaron. I will still call the police if he gets near me. Good try, though, even though this strange Jl57 person didn't know what you were doing.
Meg
I'm certain this exhausts their literature knowledge. Next they'll be quoting from the backs of cereal boxes.
^ARN&R took their little bit of fun from the C'buzz thread when it did in fact read "reduced to ruble". At about the same time as the clever ARN&R staff posted their item, I was commenting (on 'buzz) that that seemed cheap for admission, even to a defunct park...
The fact that the spelling error was later corrected on C'Buzz makes the humor no less....humorous. (Or, if you have a funny bone, humerus)... :~P
arn&r said...
I'm certain this exhausts their literature knowledge. Next they'll be quoting from the backs of cereal boxes.
Yah know! Since one of your own follers (MEG) Calls you a tabloid. I don't think it matters. We're still a step above!
Funky
Members your jl57 friend is on drugs. Get him help.
Meg
And Jl57 is once more in DUI mode.
Meg
Members please sedate the poor guy.
Meg
JL57. It's obvious that your on something when you post five replies to yourself.
I feel so good about myself that I don't sit around talking to myself like JL57 does.
Meg
Meg is our regular-posting snot now, and I wish she'd leave Jack alone.
AA
I don't want meg to leave Jack alone....but I do wish Jack would seek help....
*remedial English*
I think Jack and Meg would make a cute couple
Weekly
Sick.
Meg
Jack and Meg sittin' in a tree......:-)
Sorry, serum taking effect again!
Meg. I have absolutely no problem with you holding anything you want against me. ;)
Aaron
P.S. Meg's so hot!
^
Please, I beg of you. Would someone please put him out of his misery.
Meg
I notice that jl guy keeps talking about "members." What do I have to do to be a "member" of this site?
T
LOL, how could I possibly respond to these insane ramblings, I's dummer than a bocks of rox....
Seriously, let's get into a battle of wits. I've grown tired of debating people with intelligence... :~)
Does your wife know about your obsession with members?
^
How do we even know if you're the real jl57? How do we know IF there is a "real" jl57?
Weekly
Members, the fake JL57 didn't know that I've decided to change the name of the park, or that I am also opening a State Showcase in the UK. Members it will probably not be called State Showcase there because there are no states there.
Jack, I'm concerned that your computer may have been infected with a virus or some sort of malware, because that link is working fine for me. I really hope your computer is okay because I am worried that your communication with members could be interrupted.
Jack, I'm relieved. I have to tell you, though, I can't find the domain name you've registered on Delphi Forums. Could you just tell me what section of the forum you posted the domain name in so I can tell all my friends about it?? Or maybe just post it here? I know you have a really good business plan and a good mind but I don't really understand why you wouldn't post it here or keep it a secret.
I don't know what you mean about boobs either. Are you going to have boobs at the Funpark? Is that what you mean?
But when did ARNR address those who read it as "stupid awkward people"??
And are you saying that Noseyneighbor registered your domain name? If you have it now couldn't you tell us? I want to be watching to see when the website comes up!!! I checked and nobody has registered stateshowcase.com, stateshowcasefunpark.com, or funpark.com, which seem like the most obvious names, so I think you must have come up with something really really really great!!!!!@
Everything Jack does is great. Of course he's come up with something really great. Sheesh, everyone knows that.
AA
Totally!! I just wanna know where the great website is going to be!!!
What does "Anot" mean??
Why do you want to delay until May 1??
I cant wait for this park but it sure seems liike your hiding a lot about it like its website and how your goig to pay for it and stuff!!!
Do you hve to travel to register a domain name??? I remember (speaking of boobs) a GoDaddy.com ad and I thought you could go there or register.com or networksolutions.com or any of the registrar sites and register a domain name and set up a website without going anywhere!!!
But they do use network solutions, which is one of the other ones I mentioned:
http://whois.domaintools.com/disney.com
But I still dont get why you talked about weather!! Or why you have to wait until May to even tell us what your domain name will be!!!
Your making me super excited even just talking about it so I want to know jjust what the website will be and you keep saying it has to be secret until May without saying why!!!! If you dont say any of this stuff it seems like the arnr people are maybe right that your not really going to do this! And Im thinking about moving to be nerarer the park!!!!
I think Funpark Fan is being sarcastic maybe. I really hope not, but it just seems like it.
Aaron
Jack,
I think Aaron might be right that Funpark Fan is being sarcastic. But he might be for real.
You didn't really answer the question, though. Why can't you tell us the domain name before May?
Do you have a domain name? Not a website, a domain name?
AA
Heh heh. You said G-Tits.
Post a Comment