ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two. Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend. Our Mission continues till they give up!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Theme Park Review part of Luciferian New World Order Agenda
AAARNR sources have confirmed what has been suspected for years: the heads of Theme Park Review, Robb and Ellisa Alvey, are part of a multi-national plan to control the world. The Illuminati (meaning "enlightened ones") have been working underground since before the time of Christ to rule the world. This group consists of several hundred of the most influencial people in the world: politicians, members of royal familes, businessmen, and even heads of hobbyist clubs like Theme Park Review. On a recent TPR trip to Japan, the duo were conspicuously absent from a session of ERT. Inside sources confirm that the two were at a top secret meeting instead. Also in attendance at the meeting were Vice President Dick Cheney, J.K. Rowling of Harry Potter fame, and billionaire Ted Turner. Details of the meeting are obviously not available but rumor has it that the removal of Six Flags Theme Parks was part of the agenda. Shortly afterwards, Six Flags sold off a bunch of parks. Beware of getting too close to these two Illuminati members. The NWO has a goal of lowering the Earth's population to under half a billion people (that's 95% of the people alive dead). Remember this next time you give money to TPR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
OK. I can't argue with this one. It's probably true.
Weekly
I bet Robb and Elissa were getting free beer. They only visit parks with free beer. Or at least rank their coasters higher!
Illuminati? Yeah, I think your right but it's a mans only club. Higher than the Shriners.
I've been told that Game programers are part of this group and are making headway into controlling everyones lives.
Funky
I can't believe you people are still on this thing with them. When will it stop? I guess never.
I will continue to support TPR because that's where my friends are. There's no way people like you will ever change me. Give up trying.
Dark
Your "friends" Dark Coaster Dude are trying to rule the earth. When they get ride of 90%+ of the world's population do you honestly think you're going to be one of the lucky ones? Get a clue! Lucifer is behind this and you are being manipulated. I tell you this because I care about you and the rest of the 6 billion people on the world! You can help us stop this evil!
Aaron
Can someone tell me this? What does "splodded" mean and what does it have to do with this site?
T-Coast
"Splodded"is what happened to AA's brain a long time ago. AA is one of the moderators of this site.
Does that help?
Weekly
This site sucks and you dissing TPR sucks.
That's your opinion but we have our own opinion. That's your view but we have our own view. That's the way you see it but that's not the way we see it. That's what you say but that's not what we say. That's your conclusion but we have a different conclusion. That's what you think.
AA
AA, do you take any kind of medication?
Meg
SHUT UP!
Funky, do YOU take any kind of medication?
Meg
SHUT UP
AA
Do you guys like Cedar Point?
Coastal
I think I am going to stay on this board for a while. I want to see what makes you people tick.
The fact that you hate a site so much, is really funny!
Your funny too Justin now SHUT UP!
I hate it when people laugh about our hatred. Our hatred isn't funny.
AA
^
No it's not. It's just sick and twisted.
Meg
It's quite disturbing, actually.
Post a Comment