How can you say that Coasterbuff?!!! How dare you say that?! We're not the ones who are part of a top secret organization set on world domination. We're not the ones who dress in drag to try to get attention. We are not the ones who are big meanies. How dare you sir?!
I'm only here to say "thanks" for that. "Justin" crossed the line. I'm a married woman, you know. There might be some sanity in you AAers after all! Now go back to having fun and I'll see you at the parks : )
I printed out this post and framed it. It's hanging on my bedroom wall right now. I actually threw away my picture of Meg and replaced it with this post. Thank you Elissa for brightening all of our days. I, I, never mind.
Meg, would you please stop following me around everywhere. I don't like you anymore. It was just a silly childish fling okay? I've moved on to more mature females now. I know you're hurting right now, but someday you will find that perfect someone and you will be happy for the rest of your life. Don't give up, but please, stop stalking me.
34 comments:
Wow! Must be one of those Hello Kitty drag queen outfits I've been hearing about.
HOT!
Weekly
She's/ I mean He's still not as hot as Tina :)
Boils
Never thought about that one. It could be true. I've seen Robb kiss guys before!
ARNR
Well, most coaster enthusiasts are gay..
Thats what you think
This is where I draw the line. I wish you people would shut up. When does it end? YOU people are the ones who are mean.
Coasterbuff
No We're not!
How can you say that Coasterbuff?!!! How dare you say that?! We're not the ones who are part of a top secret organization set on world domination. We're not the ones who dress in drag to try to get attention. We are not the ones who are big meanies. How dare you sir?!
Aaron
^
That's actually true. You demented people are capable of much worse than that.
Meg
Got blow your nose you snott!
Just admit it. TPR and its founders have everything you don't. The girl, the gold watch, and everything.
TPR Friends
Ok Chris Sabo.
NOW SHUT UP!
tpr friends,
You said that "TPR and its founders" have "the girl". Does that mean they all share Elissa or what? I'm confused.
Aaron
But shes a he.
Has to be true if they are Illuminati.
Funky
Good try. I'm not Chris Sabo but I know him well.
Enough to use his lines apparently. What a shame!
Shammy shammy shammy!
I wonder what the webmaster of Screamscape would say if you are using his site to promote your campaign of hate against TPR?
I doubt he would be happy.
And why exactly are you worried about it?
Hey Justin? Do you have a website?
Is it really reliable? Maybe we could use yours?
Funky
Maybe we're forgetting that ARNR are the originators of bandwidth theft in coasterdom.
Good point AA.
Aaron
I don't think the screamscapers like arn&r much. They're always being attacked by them.
T - Coast
Evil has many different faces.
Trust me, TPR people are no less evil than ARN&R people.
Funky
I think Elissa is a HOTTIE! I don't care if she is really a he. I love her! I love her! I don't stalker her. Really, I don't.
^Uh, yeah. Go eat some more gravy. ;)
^
That. That right there. That's ARNR in action. That's... that's arnr in its true form. That's... arnr.
AA
I agree AA!
Wow.
Like Justin said, it is easy to clear things up on a board : )
AA
I'm only here to say "thanks" for that. "Justin" crossed the line.
I'm a married woman, you know.
There might be some sanity in you AAers after all! Now go back to having fun and I'll see you at the parks : )
Elissa Alvey
^
NO WAY!
For what do we deserve the PRIVILEGE of THIS appearance!
AA
I think that's a imposter Elissa.
Can't be the real one. Shes a guy.
Funky
I printed out this post and framed it. It's hanging on my bedroom wall right now. I actually threw away my picture of Meg and replaced it with this post. Thank you Elissa for brightening all of our days. I, I, never mind.
Lovingly yours,
Aaron
Thank God.
Meg
Meg, would you please stop following me around everywhere. I don't like you anymore. It was just a silly childish fling okay? I've moved on to more mature females now. I know you're hurting right now, but someday you will find that perfect someone and you will be happy for the rest of your life. Don't give up, but please, stop stalking me.
Aaron
Post a Comment