Wednesday, February 07, 2007

We're with Alvey

If Alvey hates it, we hate it. Period.
We TOLD you so.

Hate it.

Hate it now.

AA

47 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you're saying you do everything Robb does?

AmericanAgainst said...

YES

You got a problem with that?

AA

Anonymous said...

Is there any way you could be a bigger loser?

Meg

AmericanAgainst said...

SHUT UP


AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

She's such a snot!

I have reason to believe that their latest cartoon with the flyer guy/gal going OH SNAP! was a direct jab at either me or Tina.

Our motto, Defend parks and enthusiast from being made fun of applies here!

Even their name, (After I thought about it for a week) Is offensive!

BOYCOTT THEM! BOYCOTT THEM NOW!

Funky

Anonymous said...

Meg, no, there's no way. They're not only losers they're paranoid.

Weekly

Anonymous said...

We're ALL with the Alveys so why don't you say and be something original?

Alvey Fan Base Chairman

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Actually I think Weekly is just a ARN&R tool. He's even lower on the food chain than either ARN&R or Coastertools.

He needs to visit his girlfriend Brittany and leave us alone.

Funky

Anonymous said...

Alvey Fan Base Guy:

I don't think everyone's with the Alveys. Is ARNR with the Alveys?

I don't think so. So join us.

AA

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Seriously though, Alvey and them are jerks. When I first rode Timberhawk at Enchanted Village, it kind of blew donkeys. There's absolutely no airtime on it at all. So we videoed it and I made a joke about not undoing my seatbelt on the ride. (The joke of course being that you don't need a seatbelt anyway since there's no airtime.) Anyhoo, I ended up getting villified for being so stupid and reckless, blah, blah, blah. How many times in their stupid videos do they show Elissa showing off how high her lap bar is, standing up on the lift hills, etc? Anyhoo, Robb did apologize to me later and it was mostly the other people being total jerks. I just thought it was funny that all the Alvey Fan Boys (probably like the Chairman here) told me what a piece of crap I was. If Robb would've done the exact same thing they'd all talk about how funny it was etc. People on Robb's message boards are mean!

Aaron

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

So should be boycott TPR too? I mean. he's banned from everything. Might as well!

Anonymous said...

Aron, I don't know you but I don't like you already.

One of the other people

Anonymous said...

No, AA, of course we're not "with" the Alveys. Please don't ever put us in the same sentence again with the Alveys.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you people have some figuring out to do. How can you be against people that arn&r are already against? Isn't that a breech in your contract or something?

Meg

AmericanAgainst said...

^
SHUT UP

WE'LL DO WHAT WE WANT

AA

Anonymous said...

Everyone should just get a copy of the Expedition 8 DVD, sign up for a TPR trip, and chill. The Alveys rule all and everyone knows it. I'll venture to say even Arn&r knows it.

Alvey Fan Base Chairman

Anonymous said...

Oh give it a rest. LOL! I just noticed your new heading. There might be people who side with you against arn&r but you'll be fighting a futile, uphill battle by being against the Alveys. Just forget it and give it up now. Everyone in the great kingdom of coasters knows and likes them. Probably most people on here do also if they'd only admit it. Btw, some of us have heard about your lame "Gravy Chronicles" or whatever, and we think it's pretty stupid. We heard your Rev friend almost got his camera broken by someone at the last Solace. It probably would've served us all well.

Alvey Fan Base Chairman

Anonymous said...

I thought we were clear about not wanting to be in the same sentence with the Alveys.

Anonymous said...

So where do you people stand now on the "Tools" comic site. Where do they fit in the mix now?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Alvey Reliable news and Rumors. Now i get it!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
I think you'll figure that out by going to the new side-bar set up
(over there) >

AA

Anonymous said...

I've never been able to figure out this site. Are you really against arn&r? Are you now really against the Alveys? I don't understand it, because I've always liked them.

Dark

AmericanAgainst said...

We mean what we say and say what we mean.

Also... the Alvey fan base person above... can go die.

AA

Anonymous said...

^
THAT ticks me off

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

I think there was a AMERICANS AGAINST AMERICANS AGAINST once.

Maybe you should go there!

Anonymous said...

I might.

Dark

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

I've met Alvey a couple of times. He seems like a decent enough guy. However, if you honestly think that "everyone" likes him you are dreaming! There's like at least 6 or 7 people who don't like him.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Oh SNAP! :-P

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

So Robb's nice. I've met him a few times myself.

Still TPR people are mean. :)

Aren't they banned from everything?

Funky

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

one of the other people, you can like me if you want or hate me. I don't really care. Just don't put up lies about me and my friends like ARNR and don't be unnecessarily mean to people you don't even know (like most of the people on TPR). I never said the Alveys were bad people. I said Robb apologized for his part in it and I think he was sincere. Go back and read the post about Coaster Tools on TPR. If you can honestly say that everyone is very reasonable and not overly mean than so be it. You may very well be demon possessed or something if you think that everyone on the board are nice people. They aren't. The entire story I wrote is true. If you don't like the way "your" people reacted, maybe you should look for other people. Maybe some that don't worship Lucifer.

Aaron

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

The person who broke Rev's camera was probably from TPR or ARNR. I'm pretty sure they're working together to silence AAARNR. But let me tell you something, WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!!!

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Tell them of fearless leader!

Coaster Tools didn't exist at that time so I think it's only fair we leave them out of that one.

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

You are correct Funky. Coaster Tools did NOT break Rev's camera, nor did they attempt to. They have, however, broken the hearts of millions of young female coaster enthusiasts with their great humor and wit.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

I happened to be RIGHT there for the entire camera scene. No harm was done to any persons or their property...

But I do think the guy who answered all the trivia questions might have been fibbing when he said he had four credits... :~P

Anonymous said...

I stand by my testimony

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Seems to me like "Rev's" camera deserves to be broken but for some reason they didn't finish the job.

Weekly

Anonymous said...

^
Weekly - Some of us here aren't to happy about that incident so:
SHUT UP

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Yeah, The one chance Rev got to meet up with peeps and TPR knocked the camera out of his hands. It fell with a thud and all footage was lost.

The whole time the TPR people were yelling. ONLY COOL PEOPLE are allowed to FILM in parks!

I hate them!

Funky

Anonymous said...

^
Probably saved the world from all kinds of distress.

Weekly

AmericanAgainst said...

SHUT UP

AA

Anonymous said...

I was unaware that there were OTHER incidents involving Rev and his camera...I was only present for the one at Solace dinner '06.

Justin said...

Frick.

Now I know why I do not associate myself with Coaster enthusiast anymore.

It's too embarassing being around people like you.

You take this hobby WAY to seriously. You are worse than the people on Coasterbuzz. Have you ever thought about stepping away from the computer, for a while and actually dating girls(or guys)? It's a good thing.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Date? No way, We're Geeks and proud of it.

The only time we're of the computer is if we are watching old Star Trek episodes or alphabetizing our coaster shirts.

Your way to serious. We just hate TPR, They are evil and mean!

Funky

Anonymous said...

Justin sounds like an arn&r-er type to me. They're all the same. All this talk about dates and everything. Dates are overrated.

AA

Justin said...

No. I am a normal person, who enjoy roller coasters, and has a decent knowledge about them.
What did ARN&R do to you, that you are spending so much time trying to trash them?
This is the issue I am perplexed about. Seems to me, you are holding some unnecesary grudge.

Anonymous said...

If you only knew!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

What DIDN'T ARNR do to us is a better question? You just wait Justin. At some point in the future, they'll put something about you up on their little site and then we'll see how much you like them. You'll come crawling back here begging us to let you join the boycott, and you know what we'll say? We'll say sure, because unlike TPR, we are nice people. (And to be honest, we don't really have very many friends and can use some more.)

So, when (not if, but when) they make fun of you Justin, we'll be here waiting to take you in.

Aaron