Thursday, February 15, 2007

Poster "Justin" paid stooge of ARNR

Our undercover agents are hard at work and have again turned up another breaking story. Seems that this "Justin" fellow who has been posting here is being paid a monthly fee by ARNR to try and disrupt the Boycott! Sorry, fellas, it ain't gonna work. And Justin (if that's your real name), you should be ashamed of yourself you big, fat sellout!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha!!

No.

Seriously.


hahhaahahahahhahah!!

I do not know what to say. I am actually flattered that you gave me my onw blog post. Even though it is way off(I make 60K a year, I have no use for ARN&R money).

Things your undercover agents did not tell you: I am caucassion, married, and I wear my wife's panties daily. I make sure to wash the brown streak before putting them back in the dresser!

Justin said...

oooppss forgot to sign in.

Or am I trying to hide something??

Dun, Dun!!

AmericanAgainst said...

Sick.

It's weirder than we thought.

AA

Justin said...

We both have much in common.

Me wearing crusty women panties, you having a internet coaster grudge against TPR, and ARN&R. Both sick, yet enjoyable.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Only ARN&R and TPR people are this sick.

Justin, You need therapy.

Funky, Who thinks your even beyond serum help.

AmericanAgainst said...

Justin case people don't know - I think I know who Justin is.

AA

AmericanAgainst said...

Actually, I now think it's true. He is a paid stooge of ARNR

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Other things we may not have known:

Justin can't even spell his own race.
Justin uses the English language inappropriately.
Justin makes $60K per year from ARNR.

Justin said...

Let's face it.

I am a threat to you.

You are scared of me, and what I can do your pitiful cause!

I am in no way affliated with ARN&R. But now, I am thinking of contacting them. They can tell me everything about this group. Then I can really cause damage. Do you want that? Do you want me to get in touch with ARN&R?

AmericanAgainst said...

Please. Whatever you do, don't get in touch with ARNR. Please.

AA

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Wait! Don't do it Justin! If you do they will come after us. We don't want that to happen. Please Justin; I beg you to refrain from contacting ARNR about AAARNR.

Aaron

P.S. We're sorry.