Friday, February 09, 2007

AAARNR Votes and the results are in:

Meg is a hottie!!!!!

15 comments:

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Thats Snotty, Not hottie.

Sheesh :)

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

No Funky. She is hot! I met her once at an enthusiast event. Well, I didn't actually meet her, but I saw her there so I followed her around for a while. One time I almost asked her if she had ever ridden Tremors but I got nervous and couldn't do it. My friend said he was going to talk to her and tell her that I liked her but I told him not to. It was really embarrassing. Anyway, I did take a picture of Meg with my cell phone. You can't really see her that well because one of the support poles for a coaster is in the way. I have it in a friend by my bed and I kiss it every night before I go to sleep. I even sent a copy of it to JL57. I think he likes Meg too, but I'm pretty sure she wants to go out with me instead.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

^meg only goes out with guys who can put together complete sentences...so I think you've got a better chance with her...

Anonymous said...

^meg only goes out with guys who can put together complete sentences...so I think you've got a better chance with her...

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to leave the room and go vomit.

Meg

Anonymous said...

I don't remember seeing any "Meg" at any of the events I've been to.

T

Anonymous said...

Come on Meg, forget all these guys. Go out with me! I am single, 45 years old, and haven't had a girlfiend in 20 years! Do you live in the Cleveland area? I spend 364 days out of the year at Cedar Point. Well, when they are closed I just park on the causeway and stare at Millenium Force all day. See? I am a romantic guy.

Anonymous said...

^
Oh yeah. I'm there.

Meg

Anonymous said...

Whoever this Meg person is, I'm coming to the conclusion that none of you stand a chance.

Weekly

Anonymous said...

Oh I know I have a chance. Boils said so.

Anonymous said...

Boils luvs Tina :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww.

Anonymous said...

1st Meg was getting sick. Now I'm getting sick.

Weekly

Anonymous said...

You suck

AmericanAgainst said...

That's your view.

AA