Thursday, February 22, 2007

PICTURES DON'T LIE: Proof of the TPR-NWO connection

We at AAARNR&TPR have the proof we have been looking for connecting the Alveys of TPR with the New World Order. Here is a picture of a recent occultic ceremony at Bohemian Grove (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove):

I don't know about you, but that guy in the middle with the arrow pointing at him looks an awful lot like Robb Alvey to me. We rest our case.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, for once, it appears you're correct.

And if you look really, really close, you can see Scott Hall standing next to him.

Pure evil.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Your still not funny!

Funky

Anonymous said...

Who's Scott Hall?

AA

Anonymous said...

Trees over 1,000 years old make the BEST wooden coasters... :~P

Anonymous said...

This site has truly morphed. People have really started to talk about it in the last couple of months. You people have proven you have staying power. Now would you please stop?

Please Stop

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

I didn't really notice it, but I think that is Scott Hall. You can see the toothpick hanging out the side of his mouth. Good eye CMV. Still not funny, but good eye.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Actually it was the cocaine residue under his nostrils that gave it away for me, but you're right also.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Scott Hall could have applied a choke hold on me back in the day, under his "Magnum Scott Hall" or "Starship Coyote" personas. But these days, it would be a virtual impossibility, as he would be too busy swinging at gin-induced poltergeists.

Take it from someone who has actually drank with Scott Hall.

Anonymous said...

I've drank with Scott Hall, ridden in an elevator with Scott Hall, and watched Scott Hall work live.

THESE are fates worse than a Scott Hall chokehold.

Scott Hall couldn't get over if he were tethered to a hot air balloon.

Anonymous said...

Jl57, as gator and others have pointed out a ridiculous amount of times, your questions can't be answered because nobody can understand the question.

"CMV if I am right which is obvious nothing new say that it so"

None of us have the time to wade through what that's supposed to mean.

Meg

Anonymous said...

Do your homework. "Razor Ramon" could either apply to Scott Hall or Rick Bognar, who portrayed the character alongside Glen "Diesel" Jacobs.

Rick Bognar would be unable to apply the chokehold to me, seeing as how he once wrestled in USWA.

In summary of wrestling knowledge:
CMV>you

Anonymous said...

Does ARNR really want to admit in public they have a "greater knowledge of wrestling" than the people on this site? Is that really a good move on their part?

Next they'll be wanting to compete with us in bowling and Star Trek facts. Or maybe how many times they've seen Journey in concert.
Finally, the stakes will be raised as to how many years we've been ACE members.

AA

Anonymous said...

Does ARNR really want to admit in public they have a "greater knowledge of wrestling" than the people on this site? Is that really a good move on their part?


Any. Time.

Prepare for defeat.

AmericanAgainst said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ripper can boycott all he wants.

Show me EXACTLY where I said I was participating in a boycott of any kind. Cut and paste. Let me see it.

Now, can we get back to my superior knowledge of pro wrestling?

CMV>you

Anonymous said...

How can you tell it's Robb Alvey or Scott Hall? It could be BOILS for all you know.

Actually I think I see Elvis.

Anonymous said...

How interesting...you decide to ignore the word "could". As in...

A clearly-defined boycott of AAARN&R could be implemented,thus boycotting the site that is boycotting us.

Not "will be". Not "I'm planning to". But "could".

Do you need a definition of that, or would that be too snarky?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

We've known ARN&R were liars for a long time now.

I think Al Gore is hiding in their towers.

Funky

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Al Gore is a hypocrit. He is also a member of the Bohemian Grove, so I'm sure he's good friends with the Alveys.

Anonymous said...

When I build MY theme park, I'm naming it Bohemian Grove.

Hotels nearby will include Stonecutter's Lodge and the Skull and Bones Inn.

Special after-hours parties for onsite guests will be called...you got it, "Nights of Columbus".

But don't tell anyone. it's a secret...park. ;~)

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

"Nights of Columbus" is spelled with a "K" at the beginning.

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Also at AAARNR&TPR, we can not approve of any park being "secret". All theme parks should be open for anyone to use if they would like.

WildOnesCoasterClub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.