Wednesday, February 21, 2007

OK: NOW WE'RE MAD

As if we thought we'd seen it all. As if we thought the derision and spittle on our faces couldn't get worse, we discover THIS. Whoever is responsible for THIS...
will die.

AA

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing "0 comments". It's the proverbial greenlight to drape my poisonous words at the very top of this thread.

Well, a few things might make me happier...

-A vending machine that dispenses both crispy bacon AND cigarettes.

-The demise of Elite Pro Wrestling.

-Pop superstar Mya in the ARN&R Super Sauna.

-A chunk of SFMM's Psyclone, which I would then whittle down into a miniature model of SFMM's Psyclone, which I would then use for kindling.

End communication.

Anonymous said...

Cool. Your message board must make you really happy then.

T

Anonymous said...

I think it looks cool. Why are people mad?

Anonymous said...

^ They're mad because they haven't ridden a coaster since OCTOBER...

Why a *really funny* site should pay the consequences, that's beyond me....but I'm sure *someone* will come along and explain...once he "frees his mind"...

Lisebergbanana - priceless!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Thank you for pointing this out to us AA. This is an outrage! I say we boycott this "Uncyclopedia" as well! Outrageous!

As for cmv, at least our messages get some posts. Most of yours have nothing and the few posts there are, are anti-ARNR posts so park it up your backside.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

P.S. Hypocoaster - Any coaster that is less than 2 feet tall.

^ Sweet... so far, MoA's powered coaster and Adventureland's Underground seem to be my only two "hypocoasters"...and one of them isn't even a *TRUE coaster* - by purist definitions. LOL!

gator said...

^ Until you start posting in English, nobody can understand what you're saying....but keep tryin'...

Anonymous said...

Your mission: To bring about the demise of ARN&R.

Status of your mission: As of 2/22/07...incomplete.

And you would speak to me of longing for victory? Turn thine eye toward thyself.

Vekoma SLCs for all.

Anonymous said...

"Members knowing I am asking much for Gator always wrong!"

^ Seriously, was that your attempt to post in intelligible English? Just.plain.wow!

Since I'm a nice guy, however, I'll still volunteer to proffread everything that gets posted at SSF... :~)

Anonymous said...

^ Before anyone else corrects that (LOL!)..."proofread".

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

ARN&R and GATOR haven't been funny for almost a year. Hell they can't even update anymore. Not that I read anything over there, Thats just what I've been told.

Funky

Anonymous said...

Only a year? I coulda sworn I started being unfunny WAY earlier than that...

Meh, I'll just have to try harder... :~)

Anonymous said...

Tina, we hate them because they're making fun of us, as usual. Everyone does. Always. ARNR's
infection of spreading anti-enthusiast spew is spilling into the minds of MANY!

Which is why it should be so extremely obvious as to why we HAVE to expand OUR hatred against many different sites.

AA

Anonymous said...

Why can't you just ignore all the sites you hate. Please stop.

Please Stop

Justin said...

Do not listen to Please Stop. Keep on hating. Angry Nerds are entertaining!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

That would also be an explanation for the extreme hilarity of one Justin.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Im not angry, IM POSTAL!

Funky

Anonymous said...

I find that offenisve..... ROFL!

Anonymous said...

^ It's called a sense of humor...you MIGHT order one thru the mail...

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Or, if you did receive the book, it would take 6 months to get there. That's why I prefer FedEx.