ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two.
Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend.
Our Mission continues till they give up!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Proof ARNR is losing
As long as threads like this still exist, there's no way anyone can convince us ARNR is winning. ARNR HAS to be losing. The Golden Age remains alive and well!
Good point AA. How does ARNR really think that they can stop a hobby with such rabid enthusiasts as these? The love that the people on this post show for Cedar Point specifically and to life in general really touches me. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it ARNR!
You should rethink your life. We're not going away. We're going to keep this same zeal going strong well into the future. I look to see pro/con Cedar Point as the best heated arguments going on until at least 2019.
How can they DISREGARD Cedar Point like that? They know nothing. Cedar Point is the best park in the WORLD! Mean Streak is the best WOODY in the world. I hate it when people bash it. It's not rough, you guys just don't know what you are talking about. I know everything. Have I been to any parks outside of Ohio? No, but I can BET that Cedar Point is better than all other parks.
Thank you for that Penn State. This is what our hobby is supposed to be about: Helping our friends with information about new and exciting coasters and theme parks. Giving them advice on how to get there, which seat to pick, ways to minimize waits in line, etc. This obsession of ours is not supposed to be about cutting other people down like ARNR does. It's about friendship and helping others. Thank you for providing such an excellent example of this Penn State.
8 comments:
Good point AA. How does ARNR really think that they can stop a hobby with such rabid enthusiasts as these? The love that the people on this post show for Cedar Point specifically and to life in general really touches me. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it ARNR!
Aaron
I'll admit it makes we want to rethink my life.
Weekly
You should rethink your life. We're not going away. We're going to keep this same zeal going strong well into the future. I look to see pro/con Cedar Point as the best heated arguments going on until at least 2019.
Give up. Give up now.
AA
DIE! ARN&R! DIE! KILL! DIE! KILL!
GIVE UP ALREADY AND JUST DIE!
FuNkY
I guess I don't see what that thread proves. How does that thread "prove" anything?
Penn
How can they DISREGARD Cedar Point like that? They know nothing. Cedar Point is the best park in the WORLD! Mean Streak is the best WOODY in the world. I hate it when people bash it. It's not rough, you guys just don't know what you are talking about. I know everything.
Have I been to any parks outside of Ohio? No, but I can BET that Cedar Point is better than all other parks.
We have a few pretty good ones here in Penn. You might come over here sometime and give 'em a try.
Penn
Thank you for that Penn State. This is what our hobby is supposed to be about: Helping our friends with information about new and exciting coasters and theme parks. Giving them advice on how to get there, which seat to pick, ways to minimize waits in line, etc. This obsession of ours is not supposed to be about cutting other people down like ARNR does. It's about friendship and helping others. Thank you for providing such an excellent example of this Penn State.
Aaron
Post a Comment