Friday, February 09, 2007

ARNR LOSING THE WAR

According to rcdb.com (one of the best sites on the web), there will be 72 new coasters opening in 2007. Sure, they may have shut down a couple of rides here and there, but 72 NEW COASTERS! Woohoo! Take that ARNR!

In related news, Theme Park Review has already planned a trip to ride all 72 new coasters. The trip will cost $6.3 million and is only available to the first 20 people. It will include ERT and stuff. You can even get a mediocre DVD of the trip included in the cost. The first 10 people to sign up even get an autographed picture of Robb and Elissa. Hurry! Spots are filling up quick. Don't delay. Act now!

20 comments:

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

ARNR is a shell of itself. We are very close to declaring victory but only after they remove the site.

Coaster Tools should be easy. I think I know these goof balls and I think they'll crack under pressure.

TRP however could take years to bring to it's knees.

Funky

Anonymous said...

We'll never go down!

ARNR Fan

Anonymous said...

This is the type of unwarranted slime you keep flinging at people who don't deserve it. I've been around the Alveys on trips and nobody ever asks them to sign anything. That's just not what they're about. They're one of us and you make it seem like they're uppity and everything. Well, they're not uppity. They're great people if you'd just take the time to get to know them. Why are you doing this?

Dark

Anonymous said...

They're doing this because this is what they do. Where have you been?

Anonymous said...

I get a signed photo of Robb and Elissa? Really? I am so there! Do you think they will sign my satin ACE jacket and phanny pack as well? I am so excited!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Dark Coaster Dude. I'd love to get to know them, but they're way too cool for us. If I get close and try to talk to them I get all flustered and my mouth turns to glue. There's no way someone like the Alveys would ever want to hang out with someone like me.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Who can blame 'em. I wouldn't hang out with anyone here either. Then again, I also wouldn't want to hang out with TPR people.

Weekly

Anonymous said...

What do you guys think about ARNR adding comments on their posts???

Anonymous said...

I can't believe arn&r let the dogs in.

Meg

Anonymous said...

^
I'll say!

T

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm going to their stupid site. They always try to mock the Alveys and others. Almost seems to me like you people work for them. At least sometimes it seems like it.

Dark

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

SHUT UP!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

In their dreams. lol

Anonymous said...

You guys scare me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's beyond scary. It's worse than the most obscure horror films in existence.

Weekly

Anonymous said...

You all suck

AmericanAgainst said...

That's what you think.

AA

Justin said...

It is scary, in a funny way!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing funny here. Nothing.

AA

Justin said...

Oh, It's funny.