Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ARNR Founder Joins the Boycott

I don't know how I didn't notice this until now, but it appears that former ARNR writer JCK has joined in with the Boycott. In a recent blog post, he apologizes for his part in the evil or ARNR and vows to help the Boycott out anyway he can. Go here and go down to the 14th reply:

https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=13645134&postID=7469901047121850106&isPopup=true

Welcome aboard JCK! We're glad that you've seen the light!

23 comments:

AmericanAgainst said...

NO WAY!

We reached him : )

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

See, Boycotts do work!

Welcome JCK, We need all the help we can get. Get that man a dashboard!

Funky, who reminds WildOne to put links in a text as to not clutter the boycott site page.

Anonymous said...

I don't know guys, This guy made my life a living hell for years.

Are you sure we can trust him?

Boils, Still suffering some after effects of JCK's ARN&R antics.

Anonymous said...

I'm concerned he's merely a spy. This might be that "trojan horse"
routine.

T

Anonymous said...

Jl I'm with ya. I don't know if I coompletely understand this, but I'm certain I'm with ya.

T

Anonymous said...

Yeah,

...and they're saying we're "ineffective."

How can they say that when JCK turned?

AA

Anonymous said...

But that would mean "Window Peeper Absolutely Reliable News & Rumors," which is nonsensical.

How about "Absolutely Reliable News & Rumors Written by Window Peepers" (ARN&RWbWP) or "Window Peepers Proudly Present Absolutely Reliable News & Rumors" (WPPPARN&R)?

Also, and I'm just thinking out loud here, the post seems to be talking about the reader looking into Chuck's window and doesn't say anything about CMV (or anyone there) peeping into windows. Perhaps Chuck told people about his Beast Thong? Or it was visible sometime when he cavorted in a park pool? In any event, there's not actually anything in the post that suggests that CMV has actually peeped into windows. It just suggests that the reader do so in a year.

Don't get me wrong; I'm a big fan of your logical and insightful arguments. I'm just not 100% sure of your work on this one.

Keep up the good work!

-Bob

Anonymous said...

The idea of peeping into ANY of these guys' windows gives me morbid nightmares.

Meg

Anonymous said...

I got nothing to hide :) Although let it be known, I would never wear anything advertising ARN&R

Chuck Nungester

Anonymous said...

Bob,

Please make no attempt to reason with them.

Michel

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Is that why the police came and took you away last night Meg? Get this guys: last night I hear something on my roof and I look out the window to see Meg starting into my bedroom. I called the cops and they took her away for trespassing and violating a restraining order.

Anonymous said...

Well, that's convincing.

Oh, wait. No, that's incoherent drivel.

AmericanAgainst said...

John's one to talk about incoherent drivel, with all that
"Chess Peice face" stuff and "coming back as a bag of groceries accidently taken off the shelf before the expiration date."

That's Commie talk right there.

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

SHUT UP!

You! You!

You Fremdom!

Funky

AmericanAgainst said...

We're glad to have Jack on our side. They're just jealous.

AA

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

I agree with you AA. The jealousy literally oozes forth from ARNR. It's almost like watching lava pour forth from an active volcano. The only difference being that instead of being hot, molten rock, it is disgusting, unadulterated jealousy.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

We're especially jealous of your sagging links on the right hand side of your site. Is it only from my view, are are your side-links falling into the abyss?

Weekly

Anonymous said...

I don't think that's really Jack.

Anonymous said...

Since the article on ARN&R I've had my shades open nightly.

Maybe Colleen will come around! :)

Chuck

Anonymous said...

I keep hoping Tina will show up sometime. I miss her!

Boils

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

It's the real JCK. There will be an interview conducted via AOL Instant Messager coming up in the next couple days. He's definitely converted.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Incidentally, JCK was not a founder of the site. Came on board several months in. He is now the Grandest Poobah of them all.

Anonymous said...

Funds? Did I win the lottery?

I am here, Boils. ;-)