This bit of info just in from our friend the Rev:
"Iowa hates ARNR. I can tell. Everything about it is just the opposite of everything we know about ARNR. People are friendly and support their country.
People also listen to cool bands like Styx. I know this will prove to be a cool home base for my continued ARNR hatred efforts."
-The Rev
28 comments:
Don't forget Duran Duran :)
Yeah Rev person. YOu should fit in just fine.
Weekly
When you speek english JL57. I'll stop feeling so good about myself
Meg
^ Truer words have NEVER been spoken....clearly.
Oh yeah, also; I'm certain the "Reliables" are just heartbroken about Iowa's hatred for them. Their whole life has been about impressing Iowans. I'm certain of it.
Meg
Hillary was in Iowa today! WOO HOO!
...but how does Hillary feel about ARN&R? My vote could be in the balance... :~)
Vote for Rudy!
Only a site like this would reference both Styx and Journey in the same forum.
Weekly
Only someone on this "blog" would know Styx / Journey concert schedules.
Weekly
I'm with Weekly. Follow some real bands for a change.
Meg
^ Members obviously by this post by Meg is that since Journey been a band since 1973 the only conclusion being this.
In English please?
I don't consider corporate rock bands as real bands.
Meg
And I don't consider Journey to be a rock band.
Or Styx.
Corporate, though, yes. Both.
Wikipedia is created and edited by all users of the internet, including people like, for instance, you.
Certainly some people believe Journey and Styx to be rock bands. Those people are wrong. And probably from Iowa.
Jack said
Meg is obviously jealous of those who is successful because she being unsuccessful at everything!
Well Jack, Wheres your Park?
As long as your a looser, That means Im a success!
Meg
Shut up! you SNOT!
I feel good being a snot.
At least im not a booger like you Mr. Funky.
Meg
Wanna see my legs Jack?
Most guys like them!
Meg
Jacky Jacky Jacky,
None of what you posted makes any sense at all.
Up the dosage, my friend. Up the dosage.
I, for one, resent the ARNR "Iowa" remark and the "Journey/Styx" remarks by Meg and ARNR.
Those bands played California, too.
Right before I left California, Journey and Styx played some of the coolest casinos anywhere.
Also, whichever sub-singers they were using sounded just like Steve Perry and Dennis De Young. All the people I know in my Rotary Club thought so.
-Rev
Oh yeah. The Clay Aiken thing, too.
Not only that, when I was in 8th grade, every Jr. High dance on the West Coast had "Open Arms" as its theme song.
Argue with that.
-Rev
Whatever! Plow boy!
Weekly
I see, Rev person. So which Steve Perry sound a like is the best? "A" "B" or "C"?
I heard the Stones were going to tour with a Mick Jagger sound a like. That would be great, too.
I won't even speak to the Jr. High dance thing. I do know this; If Clay Aiken sings it, it must be good.
Meg
And if Clay Aiken sings it, you know it must be rock.
Speaking on behalf of a real rock band, we love ARN&R.
TMBG are ARN&R fans? How did I fail to recognize this earlier...LOL!
It's a conspiracy I tell ya... ;~)
I really hate that Meg person.
Hate
her.
AA
Clay Aiken actually got 2nd place in American Idol to Ruben. It was an outrage I tell you! If anyone deserved to be an American Idol it was Clay Aiken!
Post a Comment