Most of you are very much aware of the morbid, sordid, unsightly and unmentionable things you'll encounter when logging on at... that SITE. However, what most of you are probably not aware of is ... that SITE regularly descends to an even lower abyss. To state it clearly and plainly, we at AAARNR have recently assigned research assistants who've bravely agreed to keep us abreast of all the low-down, pathetic morsels of filth being spewed forth from the dark towers of... that SITE. These same research assistants, after reading thousands of hours worth of horrid articles, have also made the strenuous effort of "doing the leg-work" to research the BACKGROUND of these SAME articles in order to see if the claims can be verified. To our complete shock and utter dismay (you might want to sit down and take a deep breath before reading this), not ONLY is ARNR's subject "matter" fit only for public urinals, but ALSO (now hear us out - we can prove it) ALSO... MUCH of ARNR's SUBJECT MATERIAL ITSELF
CONTAINS FLAT OUT LIES!
You're reading this correctly: LIES.
According to our research team, the perfect example of pure LYING is seen in a current article by one "JCK" on the subject of "Ritalin Harpoons." The article states there are (or will soon be) FDA approved "Ritalin Harpoons" available for the public to use on "hyper" youngsters. Fellow Americans, our assistants have put in the time and effort to thoroughly check this out with the FDA ITSELF and have discovered that - BEYOND a SHADOW of a DOUBT - THIS IS A LIE. Nobody at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has EVER even been CONTACTED about the APPROVAL of a so-called "Ritalin Harpoon."
Be mindful, again, we needn't not own this special information to have enough valid reason to avoid... that SITE. We're all well aware that just the subject matter itself is so vile that it shouldn't even be brought up except behind closed doors. However, beyond THAT.... beyond THAT... after hours, days (months) of phone calls, reading of documentation, and in some cases even TRAVEL, our research team is CERTAIN beyond ANY POSSIBILITY of PLAUSIBLE COUNTER-ARGUMENTS that SOME if not MANY of ARNR's "articles" are pure, unadulterated LIES that have LIKELY been MADE UP by AUTHORS such as "JCK."
Some here at AAARNR are even wondering if there IS such an author. Others, are not even completely certain if the site ITSELF exists, but those are subjects we'll tackle at some future time.
Friends, please continue to stay informed through us here at AAARNR as we remain committed to bringing you even more information about ARNR's subject material that you might continue to understand why you should NEVER, for ANY reason grace... that SITE with your presence.
Also, please keep in mind that our research assistants are currently working on a purely volunteer status, though the time and effort they're putting in is the equivalent of at least a
part-time job. That being said, you're all likely aware that with current gas prices and even airline costs, these researchers are sacrificing much on your behalf. Please, if you find this information helpful to your personal lives (and we know you do)... please consider giving small, regular donations to our organization. Checks and money orders can be made payable to AAARNR RESEARCH ASSISTANTS. Our administrators wish to be up-front with the fact that 100% of this money goes to the research assistants and their expenses, and is not in any way used on administrative costs.
We're confident that you, our fellow Americans, will help with this fight in every way you can.
Sincerely,
AA
13 comments:
What an absolute, well piece of garbage, my son is ADD-ADHD, and I am so highly offended. My quest goes deeper and deeper.
Katie, sent her check already.
Yeah, whatever. You guys are zealots. ARN&R RULES!!! Yup, I have succumed to the dark side.
;-)
But, Tina. They're liars.
-rev
Tinas just happy because the one article they didn't lie on. THEY GOT EXACTLY RIGHT.
It's been a long time since that article was written about a certain idiot.
Since then, It's all been lies, Lies! LIES!
Tina, you don't wanna be on the ARN&R side at Strickers. It's sure to be a lonely visit.
However we here at AAARN&R are willing to help. You just need to take the first step and we will be there for ya.
Distraction is the key. Im sure you will not think of ARN&R durring a game of Ghetto-opoly.
Oh wait, It's clear now where ARN&R gets thier soruces of information. From the makers of Ghetto-opoly. CRAP!
Now I'll have to boycott myself next menday.
KATIE! HELP!
Chuck, who slipped from step three to step one in one post!
Katie to the rescue. Ghettopoly has not influenced ARNR. That is only a myth.
It's the makers of Redneckopoly you gotta worry about.
Katie
Oh thank you Katie won Kenobie, Your my only hope at completing my ARN&R rehablilitation.
Chuck
Same makers. ;-) I am ordering Redneckopoly as soon as I can. I am sure it will be just as insane as my Ghettopoly.
Now wait a minute.. ARN&R had THREE killer articles about the psycho that were true!
OMG I am on the fence here. I am defending ARN&R......but I just can't.....I can't.......I LOVE THEM! Wait, no I can't say that.
I LOVE THEM!
<------takes deep breath ;-)
Maybe this upcoming weekend will save me. You guys will have to drug me and hypnotize me into staying away from that site.
-Tina
Your penance will be to ride the kiddie turtle with me.
Chuck
Just remember Tina, NEEDLES!!!
Katie
Noooooooooooo!
I will NOT tolerate needles. You guys will have to chase me. I will put up a fight!
<---still walking the fence.
-Tina
I am almost this close to having the serum complete. It uses a big needle, Tina join the bright side and I won't have to use it pn you.
Katie
Heheheh.
Catch me if you can, Katie. I won't go easily.
ARN&R RULES!
<---damn these voices! :-P
-Tina
ARN&R is on the thier death bed.
Stay tunned.
AAARN&R in only a few short weeks (TWO) has got them fighting among themselves, Calling each other names and becomming Star Wars Geeks like Us.
If only we can convert one to a Trekkie its all over!
Chuck
Post a Comment