Being that the response to this site has started out in such an enormous showing of force, it's likely to accomplish its given purpose sooner than what we initially expected. In some ways, we pity ARNR. When the ARNR towers fall, all of us "commoners" will have the last laugh (even though nobody here is laughing very much right now). Still, we hold our heads high. As the Journey song goes - we "don't stop believing." Some seem to think that presently there are only a couple of people involved in this effort, but they couldn't be more wrong. There are actually, well... three. There's Aaron... (wasn't that a splendid article below? If you haven't read it I highly recommend scrolling down and checking it out). As I was saying, there's Aaron, there's me... and, well... there's also my mom who keeps giving me advice (some of which I listen to). Numbers don't really matter to us though - it's INTENSITY that counts. Believe me, the THREE of us are INTENSLY committed to NEVER reading ARNR. Also, sure... I'll admit it gets lonely at times, but not having any friends anymore is nothing compared to the satisfication and sense of accomplishment we share.
I envy us.
-AA
5 comments:
I've never seen anything more pathetic than this.
You really need to get out more.
You forgot to mention me and Chuck in your article. We're here too and we're behind you 100%.
-Rev
The Rev is right AA. There are almost half a dozen of us so far, and the numbers are growing my leaps and bounds. Soon, very soon, the ARNR tower will crumble. In the immortal words of Billy Joel, we are "Keeping The Faith", and like AA said, we "Don't Stop Believing".
Aaron
Im so glad for AAARN&R
I was hopeless and devistated.
With AA's help I will soon loose this demon that has possesed me for nearly two years.
I've been fighting the good fight for over a year now, Following Aarons lead!
It's nice to know there is a support group like AA out there.
Chuck, still having problems on the first step to rehabilitation.
Post a Comment