Friday, June 17, 2005

I Know a Guy Named Al

I know a guy named Al who likes ARNR. Not me, I hate ARNR.

8 comments:

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

This "Al" of whom you speak sounds like a real piece of crap. (I'm assuming this is a psuedo-name since the only Al I know is a good guy and not all evil and stuff.) I hope soon he will be able to say "I Saw The Light" along with the rest of us. We could use another guy on here.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

You guys are all really sick.
I guess you know that.

Anonymous said...

There are actually rumors that Al's mom likes ARNR too. Better check into that before getting anymore ideas. Being "Pro" or "Con"
ARNR is the prime litmus test for compatability in any relationship.
-rev

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Come to think of it, I need a twelve step program for Al's mom withdraws.

I blame Arn&r anyway.
Chuck

AmericanAgainst said...

Kate,
Please send your resume to AA head office for the position of Anti-Arnr counselor

-AA

Katie said...

Will mail into the home office. Or would you prefer a fax?

Katie, who would love to be the anti-arnr counseler.

AmericanAgainst said...

You're in. Your "paperwork" will be arriving soon.
AA

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Link! If you wouldn't have done that, I wouldn't have ever discovered Theme Park Review! Thanks! Now that I found TPR, I see no reason to visit http://www.cheezonastick.net

Once again, thanks so, so much!