Friday, June 17, 2005

Temptation Can Be A Powerful Thing

Earlier today, I was browsing through one of the rollercoaster related message boards I frequent. I usually post on 16 different boards and try to have something new to say on each one, each day. On this particular board, I saw a post linking to that other "site". I quickly read through the post and what the person had to say sounded very humorous. "Maybe", I thought, "I could just go check out this one story at ARNR. It's not like they're making fun of ME." The temptation to stray from our hard line was overwhelming. Unfortunately, I clicked on the link and ARNR started to come up. "Stop!" screamed a voice from somewhere in my head. "Is it really worth it?" I instantly realized what I was doing was wrong! I quickly closed the browser window before I saw anything I would regret. I shut down the 'net and went to do some yardwork. I know the temptation to "take a quick peak" at ARNR is strong. I almost fell for it myself. Stay strong and don't give in to the temptation. With hard work and determination, we will meet our ultimate goal, and the online rollercoaster community will be free from evil once again.

Aaron

3 comments:

AmericanAgainst said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Those siren voices are calling me right now. Help me.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

I'd help Rev but the sirens have got me in their grip also!

Help Aaron!

Chuck