When I first discovered Absolutely Reliable News and Rumors, I read the site with great zeal. I couldn't help but laugh at how they made fun of those dorky coaster enthusiasts. I would check the site every day to see who would be next on the hit list. Oh how I laughed when I saw the first rip of Robb Alvey on ARNR! What a great time I had reading about JackM50 and his State Showcase Funpark! Then one day, there it was. A friend of mine, one of the actual cool coaster enthusiasts, appeared on ARNR. "Well," I thought, "one little comment isn't too bad." I continued (like many of you) to read the site. A couple of days later, there it was again. This time me. My good name was put up for all to see. "Look at this idiot!" they seemed to be saying. My world was shattered. No longer were these fun-loving friends of fanactical fury. They were doing something wrong, something evil. I quickly realized how wrong I had been to read that site. I quickly vowed to no longer frequent the site. No longer would I support evil! Within days I started "The Thread" and the rest, as they say, is history. Scores of people joined my side. Within a month, ARNR's hit count dropped by over 50%. Today, their readership is only 1/3 what it once was. We will continue to fight through persecution until our goal is accomplished and hatred is wiped out. Soon, justice will prevail and ARNR will die. Thank you for your support.
WildOne
6 comments:
Well spoken. You're our prime inspiration.
-AA
The one thing I disagree with is that the Showacse Funpark is no laughing matter. JL57 has huge plans to build it.
-rev
They destroyed my life from picking on me.
Please help Americans Against ARN&R
Yeah, Why did they pick on JackM?
We need more Funparks as Dan suggested.
This is the blatant dissrespect ARN&R is known for. Why can't they pick on someone else?
Chuck, udderly destroyed by ARN&R now.
People like those at ARNR always want to push out the "dreamers."
People like Jackm 50, well, they're dreamers - the Funpark is a symbol for them, to them it "evokes" - it's a temple of spiritual continuity.
ARNR just can't have that, so they atttempt to SNUFF it out.
ARNR must not care about the future of parks and coasters, because Jackm's funpark IS the future of coasters.
-rev
Poor Jackm50, I have to be there for him over at the SSFP site.
It's hard beings Im having trouble myself dealing with the devistation ARN&R has caused to myself and others.
I tend to take it too personally when they make fun of me and others I know.
They can't handle the TRUTH is all. New parks and expecially Funparks should be welcomed.
Shame, Shame on ARN&R for picking on JackM
Chuck, I see the light at the end of the tunnel, Though dim, I have faith that it's brightness with strengthen me in my quest to ride myself and the world of ARN&R
Post a Comment