Monday, June 13, 2005

Hatred Has Some Exceptions

Many of you are well versed in the hatred and contempt we have here at "Americans Against" for the low-life sickness known as ARNR. We realize that "hate" is not something people are fond of these days, but make no mistake about it - we hate ARNR. What we hope to accomplish as a service is informing our fellow, like-minded Americans as to the myriad of
justified reasons we have to... hate... ARNR.

The reasons that you have to hate ARNR may not be the exact reasons we have to hate ARNR, but there can be solace and companionship in publicly acknowledging that we all, truly, hate ARNR. Please feel free to respond to us here at AAARNR and let us know your own reasons to
hate ARNR and we, together, can experience a unique bond of fellowship.

Personally, I'd like to make a general statement, that if something/someone exists (or has ever existed) that I hate "more" than ARNR, I don't know what/who that would be.

Sincerely,
An American Against

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soo with ya. Those guys think their better than us. so what if i
don't have a girlfriend. Riding solo can be kool, too.

-kool coaster

AmericanAgainst said...

We feel your pain
-AA

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is about as weird as any site ideas I've seen. I really don't get what this or that other site is about.

AmericanAgainst said...

It's about the evils of that other site (ARNR). If you spend time reading it, you'll discover it to be the cat vomit it truly is.

We, however, highly advise that you DON'T read it.

-AA

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Thanks so much for starting this blog AA. I've had an extreme hatred for ARNR since they first insulted me in front of all my friends. That was my reasoning for starting "the thread" and the boycott of hatred; not just hatred of rollercoaster enthusiasts, but hatred of people everywhere. In a way I feel like Rosa Parks or Martin Luther King Jr. Like them, we early founders of The Boycott fought through persecution most could never dream of. In the end, we are better for it, and soon (with the complete annihilation of ARNR), the world will be better too.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how it warms my heart to see this site. This is truly recompense for all the victims of the ARNR disease. I've been mocked by them numerous times myself and it stings to the core of my being.

-rev

Anonymous said...

AA you keep calling this a "site" and it's just a stupid BLOG which is why that big "B" is up there in the corner. Even for a BLOG it looks pretty clunky. I don't know what you think you're accomplishing.

AmericanAgainst said...

Whether we're "accomplishing" something or not depends on how you view it. As Aaron has stated, we feel we're standing for what's right, which is all the "accomplishment" we need.

-AA

Anonymous said...

Thank God you're here. Every time I would click on that "Boycott Us" link at that...other site...I would cry, nay, weep with devastation at the disappearance of the thread that started the movement. Praise be that you have returned the power, and that the people at that...other site...have updated the link so that their readers can know more about the fight against the...other site.

AmericanAgainst said...

I'm not sure why the other site would want to link to this site, but if they want to expose people from that site to this site that's fine with me. This site will continue to be dedicated to bringing down that site.

-AA

Anonymous said...

You keep calling this a "site," and it's just a stupid, clunky BLOG.

Get OVER yourselves

AmericanAgainst said...

We're working on a limited budget.
We can't all have the corporate strength of the ARNR towers.

-AA

Anonymous said...

I'm not on commission with this...
(I'm going to call it a "site") -
although I am a regular reader. I've read each of the posted articles about 9 times already.

Yes, though, I'd be happy to help out. You could call, or you can email me at...

well...
you know the address. if you don't, you might be one of those ARNR spies.

-rev

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

ARNR Fan, what's the difference between a "site" and a "stupid blog"? I know we may not be as smart as those at ARNR, but at least our intentions are good. You keep enjoying that "site" until they stick your name up there for everyone to make fun of. When they do, we'll be right here waiting with open arms to receive you.