Monday, June 20, 2005

"American Woman" Kate Comes on AAARNR Staff

Fellow Americans, I'm proud to introduce Kate as the newest member of the AAARNR staff.
Aside from having years of counseling experience, Kate has also been personally victimized by ARNR (like the other members of our staff). Kate is certain to bring a much needed expertise
for how to be an ARNR overcomer, and her personal testimony should clear up any questions regarding the genuine intentions of this site. Please welcome her.
AA

5 comments:

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Thank the Heavens for Kate. Thanks to her I now can overcome the everlasting temptation to relapse into the dastardly world of ARN&R.

Thanks for you help earlier Kate and I look forward to you being there in the future.

Chuck, feeling pretty good about this new ammunition in the fight against ARN&R.

Anonymous said...

Things are continuing to be more and more strange around here.

Katie said...

Thank you all, I am glad to help. I will be thinking of the entire 12 step program, and delivering it with ease. It will get better all. I will try to ease your pain.

Katie

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Welcome Katie. We are sure you will be a tremendous asset to the AAARNR staff.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

About time they got someone on here with some sensibility!