Sources have revealed that several of the ARNR authors are traveling. That being the case,
we're going to take it upon ourselves to "track" them. Soon we will have numerous new "angles"
from which to... "report."
Funky (our field reporter) has informed us that there is some infighting going on at ARNR about whether they should / shouldn't like or even discuss Star Trek / Star Wars. It's obvious that we're beginning to have an impact on them. Predictions are also coming in about ARNR's demise being sooner than what even WE anticipated.
Remain strong and American while we track those... ones...
We'll have more to report on soon (what they eat, where they sleep, what their hobbies are - things about their families - - - all kinds of juicy items). Everything you need to know in order to better - know how to - stay away from them.
AA / Funky
(*Tina... be good while we're gone. We're trusting you)
11 comments:
I was with Tina, She was good for the most part.
Had to smack her around a bit when she went into ARN&R fits a couple times but She was a good gal at Strickers Grove.
Chuck
Yes she was, Chuck. You and I both know if she didn't then I was gonna have to bring out the serum. LOL!
Katie, who also had a great time at Stricker's.
Wow, so ARNR is actually gonna be quiet for awhile, now that is a first!
The joke is on all of you.....while Katie wasn't looking I logged into ARN&R at HER place and April's place....many, MANY MANY times!!!! I need my ARN&R!
I am NOT a good girl, I am BAD! :-P
Ohhhhh no more internet for you at my house, i'm getting out the serum, you are so going down!
Yeah right! ;-) Catch me if you can!
I fell into the dark side and I love it! I NEED it!!! I CRAVE IT!
GRRRRRRRRR
Darn it Tina, looks like I need to punish her at PPP!
Katie
Yeah baby! Bring it on! You won't get me off my DRUGS! I just had another does of ARN&R and it feels......aweeeessssome. :-P
Spank!
You can spank me all you want, just don't make me listen to the Spice Girls.....who are apparently recording a new album.
OH THE HUMANITY!!! How much more torture can we sustain? ;-)
Post a Comment