I was accidently given a link to the new Arnr Podcast
and Im feeling kinda dizzy and confused. It's difficult to consentrate and Im having problems spelling.
Whatever you do, Don't listen to it. Fight the urge to listen to it!
You wiapkup oweraakp woaskpaipkear,ip iinarala;erap Therapy!
Slap!
Slap!
Katie, HEWLP!
It could happen to you! Don't listen to it!
Funky, who thinks JCK sounds sexy!
Slap!
Slap!
Thud.
86 comments:
Im not about to listen to it! One breakdown is enough.
Boils
How refreshing! Everyone should listen to ARNR Blogs. A great way to start the day, End the evening and have in repeat mode to play as you sleep.
Just do it!
Anyone else see this as another way they can pick on people? Besides me?
Sam
Wow.
I'm extremely concerned about this.
I'm obviously concerned about Funk,
but this is obviously a serious enough subject for the clientele
to come on to our site like this.
Sam Marks even (of Coaster Zombies, I believe?).
I, for one, would love to give my opinion of this "cast" but I'm admittedly scared for my life to listen to it.
Actually hearing the live voices of those... ones...
I've had bad dreams where I wake up in a pool of cold sweat that were... similar to... this...
ARNR getting into broadcasting.
I don't know what I'm going to do.
Thanks for the info, Funk. For right now I'm just... stunned.
AA
Someone help me.
I broke down and listened to it and I...
tjhink I mifght be.........
truning
to
stone
Well, I listened to it and I have a hunch there's more to it than even what meets the "ear."
I'm going to get a research assistant on it and see if - when played backwards, etc - we can't discover some subliminal messages
meant to brainwash listeners.
-Rev
Ca Ca Ca Ca
Slap!
Thump!
Thump!
Thump!
Slap!
Thud!
Katie to the rescue! Serum shots all around! All will be ok!
Katie, who is locked and loaded!
*0alpaap;aor woa;;ara. Ai;aR;;aN;aRi will,j;;ao9uwlauyciw :) kneao
Kyfnu
HELLP
yknuF
SHUT UP Funky!
arnr fan
No You shut UP!
Why don't you people just kiss (er)
at least "hug" and make up?
Why does this resentment have to continue forever?
Isn't there some way you "againsters" can become friends with those arn&r-ers?
Peace
Nobody's brought up that their "site of the week" barb seems kind've racist.
Peace, how can these people make peace with racists?
Ty
Shut up Katie!
If I wasn't in Kansas City, Id take care of this and eliminate ARN&R once and for all!
Meanwhile Funky, I find my website to be quite therapedic. I hope it helps :)
Your favorite Clown,
Boils!
You better put on your safety belt and keep your hands inside if you visit there Funky.
Rider misconduct will not be tollerated!
Sam
I turned my permanent serum IV off long enough to listen to the podcast.
I had to up my dosage even more. I think I am building a tolerance to the serum.
Anyway, after the podcast I passed out and really have no memory of the content. I remember hearing this "JCK" dude ramble on about nothing, but that's after I replayed it backwards.
Maybe I shouldn't have done that. My brain is fried, and I could of sworn I heard "arn&r wants your body!" as I was playing it backwards.
The horror. I am listening to it again!
The colors! The colors!
I agree with Funky, JCK does sound sexy!
I have fallen victim to the dark side, yet again. :-(
Iz thap u tona?
evry1s diing
nkfuy
Don't worry Funky, Help is on the way!
Click my name and you'll be fine.
George Clinton
IM back! Wow! The real George Clinton! Woohoo!
We want the funk, Gotta have that funk!
Funky, Back to tearing the roof off.
P.S. Thanks George :)
Ain't nuthin but a P thing, Funky.
Visit often.
The mothership.
Funky, You know I can't stand those two words. It sends me into the Twilight Zone!
Boils, who knows Funky has seen my mini movies and should know better.
Chuck, here is the serum, all is ok! I'm giving you double.
Katie
Katie. George cured me, The serum wasn't strong enough :(
I think Boils may need a shot though as I said the two words he hates most.
Funky
Katie, serve up shots to AA and Tina too. They listened to at least part of the podcast, AA's turning to stone and Tina's joining the Darkside.
Rumor has it, They are making fun of us again.
Well, They know the reason we exist and not they are scared!
Funky, Reminding all to boycott the Podcast. It's potent stuff, Don't do it!
Shut up FUNKY!
Whew! That smell, Can't ya smell that smell?
arnr fan fan
Here we go, any ARNR fan imposter will get a serum shot!
Tina you are so next! Serum shot in the butt!
Whew.
Aslan the lion turned me bakc from stone to flesh and blood.
Remind me to stay away from anything resembling ARNR podcasts
AA
I just received information back from our research assistants. After playing the podcast backwards, as expected, we discovered... subliminal messages.
The messages discovered were as follows:
"...be a goodness-hating communist"
"...be a goodness-hating communist"
(yeah - two x's just like that)
and then:
"...stab a trekkie... then yourself" "stab a trekkie... then yourself"
(our assistant says it's worse than an Ozzy record. In fact, he said he hasn't struggled like this since testing an album by...
...Neil Diamond)
but finally, and MOST distressing of all - he heard:
"JOIN our effort to CLOSE Holiday World..." "JOIN our EFFORT to CLOSE HOLIDAY WORLD"
We knew there was something extremely dark in their motive for starting this podcast.
Please... all enthusiasts... for the LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD...
help us stamp them out
-Rev
I just saw the link to this on arn&r. Who ARE you people and WHY are you doing this?
Wow! Maybe thats why I was so messed up?
Since Im Dislexic, I was hearing everything backwards.
Good thing Im a trekie. I think the only thing that saved me was confusion!
Funky.
Actually if you REALLY listen to the podcast backwards it sounds just like Kajagoogoo.
Alright Katie I am ready for that shot in the bum now!
I was concerned someone might tell Tina to "SHUT UP"
...then I realized they'd likely more appropriately say:
"HUSH HUSH"
AA
Researchers tell me that references/links to this article are getting more lude and disgusting by the minute.
I don't think Kajagoogoo music is the hidden message.
There's nothing "shy" about these guys.
Just smudgy, sickly, lewd, nastiness. Dirty nastiness.
Gross.
I think I'm going to be sick.
AA
-BTW...
"anonymous"
We are AAARNR.
We are anything and everything against/opposite the sickness known as ARNR.
AA
Dos anyone else think it strange that when you link on here from there, this site's all different? All strung out n everything, with
the side-bar links gone n all?
Wus up with that?
How do they do that?
TS
Also.
I mean no offense, guys, but with those enemies talking it n all
what IS UP with Funk thinking this JCK dude sounds sexy n all?
I mean. Dude. What's goin on?
TS
I'll admit I'm personally a little disappointed. I thought maybe some day Chuck and I might be able to get to know one abother a little better.
Stacy
Hey now Tyrone, You know the shizzle. The Funk's in the Hizzle.
Arnr's the word. Drink your Thunderbird.
Get on the Mothership that is ARN&R. Sponsored by Parlament.
George Clinton
George, Your not on the ARN&R side? NO! NO! NO!.
Read our articles, Take the twelve steps by Katie. and follow the ten steps to destroy ARN&R!
Your passenger
Funky
Im crushed, Crushed George! I thought you were about people having fun without being made fun of. I thought you were the cool.
I feel that if your gonna keep turning the mother out, You gotta be AGAINST ARN&R
Funky, Crushed that he lost Stacy before he even met her :( and now has to change my name. I guess.
Ty,
As for the first question, arnr is pure evil. They function like they own us or something.
As for the second question, Funk can speak for himself.
As for George, he'd better not keep doing blatant ARNR promotionas on here or he's gone.
As for me...
They'd better not ever have FMB do a podcast, or the world will really be in deep trouble (not just Holiday World).
AA
Ty, I got all messed up by listening to the ARN&R podcast. Which was forced on me BTW.
Yes it's in writing. I said JCK sounded Sexy. I wasn't in my right mind. Trust me. ARN&R is evil and were out to destroy em.
Now were under attack for being a worthy opponent, I think they've drug out some imposters trying to get us to think they are cool or something.
I think there is a FAKE GEROGE CLINTON in the mix, That or they got him on some good drugs.
Funky, who is in limbo till George joins the cool side.
SHUT UP Funky!
Oh yeah? Like I care what you say about me? You two bit, scum ladden, overgrown blowhard!
You shut up!
Oh, BTW, as I don't care what you say about me, I do care what you said to katie, Therefore.
YOU and your FAN FAN are GONE!
What's abouts me?
George Clinton
George, Were sending Katie to give you a dose of serum. Until then, SHUT UP!
Funky, who thinks you took a wrong turn on the mothership for a bad trip!
I think THIS SITE is the "mothership" that's on a bad trip.
sheesh
Weekly
"life" (as defined in the AAARNR dictionary)
n. "something which we don't have" or "something which we desperately need to get"
Weekly
"loser" (as defined in the AAARNR dictionary)
n. "the required character description of all involved with our site"
Weekly
Also
Please let us know when that Wax Museum "Documentary" comes out.
I can hardly wait!
Weekly
Oh
And don't bother shooting me with your serum machine thing.
I have a serum deflector.
It's called: A LIFE
Weekly
^Heheheh. He told YOU!
But I am TOO SHY SHY to say that to his face. :-P
I will hush hush now. :-)
Thanks, Mr. Weekly. Just keep those cheap-shots coming. I hope
other ARNR readers can see what kind of abuse we take from their followers.
AA
Here's something that's actually IN our AAARNR dictionary:
slander(n.), to slander(v.);
"what ARNR does(v) and produces(n)"
AA
Heck with the banter AA.
Weekly, YOUR GONE!
Go slander us on your site. Leave us alone!
Funky
Oh come on, Funky. You know you love Weekly!
GRRRRRRRRR
I just want to say that I think JCK sounds sexy, too. I guess that makes me #4.
AA,
SLANDER is also what you're doing TOO arn&r.
Weekly
So.
They did it first.
AA
^catfight! catfight!
I am telling.
Weekly, We could slander ARN&R twice a day for a year and it wouldn't match what they've done to us and our users.
They think we enjoy being made fun of.
We dont! and therefore, They shall be destroyed by us.
Funky
Oh Come on Funky, I wish you'd quit living your live through me and start living it up!
ARNR is the Mothership! We are all in it for the ride!
George
Guess Katie hasn't giving your injection yet George.
I'll never, NEVER sucumb to the Darkside!
Funky
Funky, Trust your feelings, You know it to be true!
Together, You and me can overthrow them and Rule ARN&R. JCK has forseen it!
George
Will you two just Stifel!
Your giving me a headache!
Sam, Not to happy about getting picked on again but this is getting rediculous.
Stifel? Stifel?
You think your a Nazi or something there Sammy Boy?
Your not even German! Pfft.
arnr fan fan
Things are getting weird here.
Even for us.
"Weekly" is a very angry, disturbed person, though.
An arn&r reader accusing this site of slander. This site is purely reactionary. This site is justice.
This site is - good. Arn&r is - bad.
It's that simple.
-Rev
Guess what, Reverend.
I know who you are and what's BAD is YOU and YOUR FRIGGIN' terrible CHRONICLES videos.
They SUCK
Robb Alvey flings DUNG all OVER YOU
You're buried, so please die.
Weekly
Dung? That sounds like something that should be in the Hicklish dictionary. :-P
lol
Yeah, Tina. I've been "dunged."
BTW, "Weekly" person (whoever you are?).
If you really knew me very well you'd know that I regularly, er... um...
Apologize about those videos.
In other words:
I'm sorry
-rev
I don't think JCK's voice sounds "sexy." To me it sounds kind've "stuffy."
Stacy
I don't think Rev has anything to be sorry for.
I enjoy the chronicles emmensly!
Funky, Chronicleless for almost two years.
I disagree with you Stacy. I think JCK's voice is very sexy. I guess that makes me #5(?)
Roller Rhonda
Funky,
A Chronicleless(sic) world would be a better world in which to live.
Weekly
Rhonda, help me.
JCK's voice is sexy about like
my ninth grade algebra teacher.
Then again, you said on the other think thread you think Paul McCartney is sexy, so I guess if you like the stuffy type or the 70 year old type, ok.
Stacy
Im liking Stacy more and more each day :)
Weekly,
We're starting to think a Weekly-less world would be a better world in which to live.
AA
Isn't Weekly Reader that kiddy magazine?
Sheesh.
This is all pretty funny stuff.
Ok. I guess I'm assuming it's supposed to be funny. You guys
aren't serious about all this are you?
Like, you guys are such silly giraffidils!
JCK is MORE than a guy with a sexy voice. He and all the other arn&r
people are EVERY woman's DREAM.
They're like LOVE gods!
Brittany
Brittany, SHUT UP!
Anonomous, You bet we are serious when it comes to ARN&R. We won't let them pick on people!
Funky
I can't believe that Brittany person is back.
What next?
AA
Post a Comment