ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two.
Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend.
Our Mission continues till they give up!
Sunday, December 25, 2005
The Ghost of ARNR Christmas Future
This will be brief, boys, and yet the most terrifying of all your visits. If you keep going in your current direction, the future of Christmas at ALL parks will be like this. There's still time.
Rev and I are going on an anti- ARNR research trip. We're going to study the possible negative impact ARNR's had on Disneyland/DCA. Though it's in DCA currently, likely the "Main Street" Electrical parade won't last much longer b/c of the influence of ARNR. Hopefully we can save it (and the sounds of the Golden Age).
On the other hand, we like to think of ourselves as solely responsible for the enormous ongoing popularity of Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, so you have to consider that in our favor.
8 comments:
Bleak is the word unless they change the direction they are going.
Calico, Bleak, Very Bleak!
Funky
I didn't even realize that place was currently still open. I remember going by there on the way to Las Vegas.
That's a really scary picture of the future. I don't want to think about that.
T
Rev and I are going on an anti- ARNR research trip. We're going to study the possible negative impact ARNR's had on Disneyland/DCA. Though it's in DCA currently, likely the "Main Street" Electrical parade won't last much longer b/c of the influence of ARNR. Hopefully we can save it (and the sounds of the Golden Age).
While I'm gone, Funky's in charge.
AA
On the other hand, we like to think of ourselves as solely responsible for the enormous ongoing popularity of Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, so you have to consider that in our favor.
You are NOT helping to prompt the return of the Golden Age. Ripping on Duran Duran is NOT helping the cause.
(Now, I really must be going)
AA
Breakin 2 huh? I always thought the first one was better.
Is that one of the CD's you found in their car, Rev?
Disturbing.
We're totally kicking their ass over on r.r-c. Keep up the fight against those anti-enthusiasts!
SAM
Post a Comment