ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two.
Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend.
Our Mission continues till they give up!
Monday, December 19, 2005
The Site that Stole Christmas
I can't believe the influence of those "ones" has spread this far. Just trying to have a decent Christmas wish list prompts mockery and derision. ARNR HAS to be behind this.
AA
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah but where is the ARN&R beach towel set? I don't see it. :-(
Please add, A coaster patch jacket. Some Spock ears The entire Star Wars Six Pack. A Boycott ARN&R T shirt and last but not least. The entire Duran Duran collection.
9 comments:
Yeah but where is the ARN&R beach towel set? I don't see it. :-(
Gotta admit AA, You lost me here.
Funky
I know full well what AA is referring to. Right at the top of that advertisment it says
"Gifts for Geeks."
I wouldn't take this so hard, AA.
At least now people can be CERTAIN about how to shop for you and your other friends on here.
Weekly
I might add that the "anti-gravity device" down below is something you pure-bred coaster geeks could probably get some use out of, too.
I might just go shopping for you losers, just for fun.
Weekly
THAT'S JUST THE KIND'VE THING I'm TALKING about.
I'm actually INTERESTED in that ANIT-GRAVITY device. Who WOULDN'T be?
So SHUT UP
AA
Well I'd like the Anti Grav device also.
Please add,
A coaster patch jacket.
Some Spock ears
The entire Star Wars Six Pack.
A Boycott ARN&R T shirt
and last but not least. The entire Duran Duran collection.
Funky
I'll be sure and leave those sections of the store,(scratch that), I'll be sure and leave those STORES all to yourself.
Weekly
Who asked you?
Shut up!
This Weekly guy is a pretty brutal on you guys, alright. Don't take so hard, though, Mr. Funk. You're ok in my book.
T
Post a Comment