Monday, December 12, 2005

ARNR is a Freemdoom

ARNR is a Freemdoom. AAARNR is NOT a Freemdoom. We're the happy people of Krone Ishta.
Please help us overcome their oppression.

By the way, I haven't posted my picture up until now - but what the hey? This is me and some of my collection details if anyone is interested. It isn't finished yet, so please be patient. Most of my favorite albums and movies aren't posted yet. I'm saving them for last. Up until now I only had a mind to catalogue my coaster/park memorabilia. Have a great day, everyone.

AA

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Dude. Aside from this anti-arn&r movement and your media watching/listening/categorizing.
Do you have anything else?

Ever go on a date?

Do you ever, um, go outside?

Anonymous said...

And we're the ones who are into obscure music?

Katie said...

Standing ovation for AA! Thank you for that wonderful post! I as the medical personnel am so pleased for this. As a treat, more serum for you!!!

Katie

AmericanAgainst said...

Thanks, Katie. I welcome it with glee. I'm also going to ignore that comment by those Freemdooms.
They've been polluting the lakes on our island long enough.

AA

Anonymous said...

Wow, guy. You frighten me.
You actually figured out the
average price per album you paid?

What the *&^% for?


Tank

AmericanAgainst said...

Some people like to be concise, Mr. Tank.

I'm actually (currently) figuring out a similar statistical grid about ARNR, in order to warn people about what they're reading
(average times they put people down per article / average times they mention particulars like "buffets" and "geeks" etc).

Soon our site will be a TRUE source of defense against those Freemdooms.

AA

AmericanAgainst said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm completely weirded out by all of you.

Anonymous said...

Im into Femdom :)

Boils

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Im confused!

Funky

AmericanAgainst said...

Those... those... Freemdooms seem to be confused. They're comparing
"Masters" to their snooty college rock stuff. No way. Masters of the H are classic American POP in the vein of the Beach Boys.

There's nothing less snooty college rock than that - and not much is more American, either.

Funk, it's very clear that we're just like the poor victims in the Freemdoom story.

If we can "stop the evil dog" - we'll have... freedom... instead of our current... Freemdoom.

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

ah, The pieces of the puzzle are comming together

Funky

Anonymous said...

The only thing coming together is the fact that you guys need serious help.

Weekly

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

At least we don't lie about needing help.

All you guys can do is deny, deny deny.

Funky

Anonymous said...

I'll have you guys know that I went ahead and sampled some of that album through Napster (heaven knows why). To say this is like the Beach Boys is a real stretch at best. Maybe the Beach Boys on downers or something? Better yet, it's like They Might be Giants
having a bad day.

Anonymous said...

People think WE'RE weird.

You think they sound like they're "giants having a bad day" (?)

What in the world is THAT supposed to mean?

AA

Anonymous said...

You dope, I'm not talking about "giants" as in great big and tall human beings having a bad day,
I'm talking about the band called "They Might Be Giants." That music sounds like the group They Might be Giants, only having a band day.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.

I've never heard of that group.
Sounds like their pretty weird, to me.


AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Bad Finger was The Beatles on Downers.

Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

This is all very interesting.
I don't know if I understand it, but it's interesting. I'm glad to finally see Mr. AA's pic.

T