OK UP UP UP boys.
Christmas PRESENT time, and NO cracks about why I don't get a lot of ROLES these days.
I still have my Princess Leia fame and that's more than YOU'LL EVER have.
I must say, JCK is lookin' pre-tt-y good in the silk PJ's. The REST of you look like SCRUFFY
NERF-herders so PUT SOMETHING ELSE on.
Alright. Christmas present. The first thing I'm going to make you do is
(bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop)
listen to your OWN PODCAST. You should be ashamed of yourselves, being so deeply entrenched in the dark side like that. Don't you realize that there are good people everywhere
celebrating Christmas differently? Aside from all your coaster buddies hanging coaster park related items on their trees, there are all kinds of people on the right side of the force who are...
(bloop bloop bloop bloop)
having STAR WARS Christmas celebrations, and enjoying reruns of the wonderful STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL. Still others are (no, you can't look the other way, you HAVE to see this)
(bloop bloop bloop bloop)
...OTHERS are sitting around their STAR TREK TREES and singing STAR TREK CAROLS.
I bet you're feeling bad. Really bad. If you nerfherders think you're in pain now, brace yourself for light-speed ahead in painful torment. What you're about to experience is something that will
have you on your knees. You might NEVER recover from...
(bloop bloop bloop bloop)
THE STAR WARS CHRISTMAS ALBUM. That's right. JUST scroll down to the half-dressed
"ooo la la this aint no Jabba YOUNG BON JOVI" picture and experience CHRISTMAS in the STARS (and as Yoda says: Listen to it you will)
Had enough? It's not over. At URC a young Raptor Timmy isn't posting anything THIS Christmas. He wanted to go to Holiday World 4 or 5 Christmas-es ago and may NEVER get to.
It's your fault. It's also your fault that the Nevada coaster in TINY PRIMM get's such a bad rap. If you don't change your ways, both Rator Timmy and Tiny Primm could go away - forever.
(experience more remorse, pain, blood)
Ok, go to bed before the SUNS come up.
-GOARNRCP Princess Leia
12 comments:
I can't speak for the arn&r people but after all that I'll admit that I'm on my knees. Please, no more.
I repent. I'll do anything. Just don't show me these things anymore.
WOW, That's deep!
Nothing like Shock Therapy to make ARN&R come to the good side.
Funky, Going back to my Star Trek Carols now.
The fact that you people would even know about all these things sickens me to no end.
james
I'm glad to know that Ms. Fisher agrees wiht me about the JCK in silk jammies opinion.
I can't believe you actually got me to listen to that horrid album.
My life might never be the same.
That Star Wars Christmas ALbum is da bomb.
Expecially.
What can you get a wookie for christmas?
and
Sleigh Ride.
Funky!
We're glad to be of service, Tank.
We want to make a true difference in people's lives.
To others who still have the "hots" for JCK you might want to check out Funk's revelatory video in the above article. We love Star Wars, but we're kind've concerned about Carrie Fisher now, too.
AA
I remember that Holiday special. It actually wasn't as bad as that site makes it out to be. Also, whatever he was doing when he was young doesn't matter to me.
Bon Jovi ROCKS.
Jim
The only thing more painful than that Star Wars Christmas album is reading the articles on this site.
Weekly
GOOD! Then Leave!
Weekly obviously has a "week-ness"
for out site or else he wouldn't be here.
AA
Nerf....wow. That company is still around? I loved those toys!
Post a Comment