Secret video footage is very similar to what the "Spirits" show so this is very fitting.
Still, it's unbelievable. I, for one, didn't realize JCK was so young. It was interesting that he ripped on Green Day but then seemed to like Brittany Spears enough to get up and dance.
Anyway, still: Unbelievable.
Inconceivable!
I'm actually struggling with this since... we've discovered through this that... (and this is the only time you'll here me say this, ever)
Ok, I'm going to collect myself. Are we discovering that in reality these guys are kind've like...
I'll say this, he's ONE to be making fun of people wearing bad ACE apparel. That ACE mock-shopping list thing makes me mad since I picked up a few of those items for some friends this year.
JCK AND THE REST OF THEM ARE JERKS AND I'M GLAD YOU POSTED THIS ARTICLE LINK MAKING FUN OF HIM. AS AN ACE REP I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THEM MOCKING THE CLOTHING ITEMS WE SELL TO MAKE A PROFIT FOR OUR ORGANIZATION THAT SUPPORTS COASTER PRESERVATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS.
I first I thought he was going to say the site's gone to the mommas and the papa's (which would be fine by me since they're one of my favorite bands) "California Dreamin' on such a winter's day."
17 comments:
Unbelievable.
I really had no idea.
Secret video footage is very similar to what the "Spirits" show so this is very fitting.
Still, it's unbelievable. I, for one, didn't realize JCK was so young. It was interesting that he ripped on Green Day but then seemed to like Brittany Spears enough to get up and dance.
Anyway, still: Unbelievable.
Inconceivable!
I'm actually struggling with this since... we've discovered through this that... (and this is the only time you'll here me say this, ever)
Ok, I'm going to collect myself. Are we discovering that in reality these guys are kind've like...
...US?
-AA
I'll say this, he's ONE to be making fun of people wearing bad ACE apparel. That ACE mock-shopping list thing makes me mad since I picked up a few of those items for some friends this year.
Jim
If he's as geeky as us. Then why's he making fun of our postage stamps?
Im kinda suprised JCK wasn't wearing a bra and panties in that vid.
Sam
JCK AND THE REST OF THEM ARE JERKS AND I'M GLAD YOU POSTED THIS ARTICLE LINK MAKING FUN OF HIM. AS AN ACE REP I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THEM MOCKING THE CLOTHING ITEMS WE SELL TO MAKE A PROFIT FOR OUR ORGANIZATION THAT SUPPORTS COASTER PRESERVATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS.
Thats ok Anonymous. We understand your YELLING.
We feel that way sometimes about ARN&R too. If we didn't. This site wouldn't exist.
Thats not JCK, Thats one of you pansies doing that!
What dweebs you are!
Real
Ace rep, we're glad you decided to come here and vent. You're welcome to do so any time. In many ways, trust me - we feel your pain.
*(Real, your mom's a panzy)
-AA
Don't you ever talk about my Momma again!
Real
I pimped Real's Momma out last night. Got enough to keep the site going for another month!
Boils
This site's gone to the mommas and the pansies. That JCK portrayal is as fake as this site.
Weekly
Weekly, Your the only Phoney I see.
For one thing your on here more than once weekly. So I know your a fraud
I first I thought he was going to say the site's gone to the mommas and the papa's (which would be fine by me since they're one of my favorite bands) "California Dreamin' on such a winter's day."
AA
Merry Christmas all you againsters!
Stacy
Merry Christmas to you, too.
I can't seem to click onto our
CnAjunkie friend's site.
Merry Christmas to all you CnA-ers.
-Rev
Maybe they booted you off, Mr. Reverend (he he he)
Weekly
No they didn't boot Rev off.
They just currently don't exist for some reason and until Katie gets back from Fl. There having problems with the server.
Oh, And Stacy, A very Merry Christmas to you too!
Funky
Oh I love that song, Rev! Actually I am playing it right now.
Sweet.
Merry Christmas everyone, including the guys at absolutelyreliable. :-*
Share the love (and the serum..lol.)
-Tina
Post a Comment