We found out how they lie and get away with it
That's right, they actually Pay for Alibies and, therefore, can't be held libel for anything they say about anyone as long as they have someone lying for them
We tried to tell you before that they lie through their teeth. Now we have proof that it's much deeper than that.
Funky
11 comments:
Man, These guys are good, They actually found out who I work for!
Too bad AAARN&R! You can't do anything about it! I even have reasources that will cover for me.
Real
I might need them guys at alibies next time Im caught smokin grass!
George Clinton
I am so sickened by that article it isn't even funny. Paying someone to lie for you with fake vacations and phone numbers, that is only something that ARNR would do. Shame on you ARNR.
Katie, who says it's time for staff serum shots.
Thats right Katie! I believe thier trips to the Dells and HW were made up ficticious events by the alibi clan.
Oh man.
Chuck, now wondering who's towels and clothing he stole at HW was?
That figures.
They've probably lied about having season passes to some Six Flags park too.
Katie, I think you might need to mix some kind of special "holiday serum" to help us deal with ARNR this month. They're really bringing me down.
AA
This site continues to bring ME down.
Weekly
Poor Weekly.
You and your whole ARN&R crowd need prozac.
Funky
I think it's cool. I will need an alibi to cover me since I read ARN&R everyday.
Nope, I am innocent! Ask my alibi!
You? Innocent?
I don't even have to hire "Infiltrate a alibi" to know better!
Katie, Some anti Alibi serum for Tina Please.
Weekly ripping on you people again.
That guy has it out for you.
T
Wimply Reader is a Mommas Boy!
Funky
Post a Comment