Saturday, December 10, 2005

ARN&R picking 14yr olds on Thrill Network. Funny part is, All they can come up with is reruns

ARN&R once again has launched attacks at innocent public at large. This time Thrill Network posters.

They go on to provide links to other stories they've done in the past.

Strangely, About four of the past six articles they've posted have been reflections or reruns of stuff they've already done.

We here at AAARN&R think their contract hasn't been renewed and they are mearly trudging along till they go under.

This is proof that AAARN&R is working!

You'll never see a repeat here!

AAARN&R, Only the strong survive!

Funky

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, even Family Ties had clip shows.

Plus, there's exactly one arguable rerun article on the entire front page (out of ten), so we're not sure we agree with you on your police work, there.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Hey! I was told this information!

You don't think I read *THAT SITE* now do ya?

Funky, More inclined to believe my sourse than arnr.

Katie said...

Picking on thrillnetwork now? OHHHHH Time to say something to Steven! He is gonna be maddddd!

Katie, who says listen to ITL, it's hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Hey, At least they ain't picking on my club for a change!

Sam

Anonymous said...

Your all loopy here Katie.

Arnr should just put this site under once and for all.

Real

AmericanAgainst said...

ARNR should quit.

ARNR should die.

We hate ARNR.

You'll never see repeated themes on THIS site, that's for sure.
Everyone should just come to our site and stop going to ARNR.


AA

AA

Anonymous said...

It's pretty obvious why they're doing reruns, guys.

They jumped the shark.

-Rev

AmericanAgainst said...

Ok, Rev, sure enough.

Something else, though;

In linking to some so-called "loser" 14 yr. old (or whatever) and an article that questions whether or not an ARNR article is "true" - are the ARNR people admitting that their articles contain:

LIES?

If that's the case this would be a breakthrough "woops" on their part.

If people start finding out they're a bunch of liars, they're
finished.

AA

Anonymous said...

Some of there links don't make sense to me.

There link about the 4th grade reading level is silly.

There assuming people are going to get there "joke" or whatever, but I don't get there joke.

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to this battle, there going to loose.

-Rev

Anonymous said...

Us, Lie?

We'd never think of such a thing!

arnr

Katie said...

That's bull honkey! Wait til Steven hears this. He is gonna be seriously mad!

I am loopy? You are the one that needs serum real...you need shot up so you can become HUMAN!

AmericanAgainst said...

Yes, even the above denial is a lie.

Also, yes, Steven is gong to be very mad about this.

Steven will be yet one more person to come to our side. Little Steven gets on board, Bruce gets on board - everyone gets on board.

Then that Freemdoom ARNR will be torn limb from limb.

AA

Anonymous said...

Katie, I didn't just call you Loopy, I said ALL of you are here!

Get your stuff straight and quit LYING about arnr

Real

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Hey! Mr. Real idiot. Who do you think you are comming on here and attacking Katie!

I got half a mind to send you some Chronicles. That will straighten you out!

Funky, Saying, Don't pick on Katie or your through!

Anonymous said...

I didn't pick on Katie!

I picked on each and every one of you who think this is a real site. See the word *ALL* in my post above!

It's a stupid blog for cryin out loud.

Arn&r is the REAL site, You guys including Katie need to get a life!

Real

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Im about ready to come down and put a REAL hurtin on you Mr. Real! I don't even think ARN&R knows who you are, So you must REALLY be full of (**&(^

Funky

AmericanAgainst said...

There's that "real" argument again.
Our founder, Aaron, asked many moons ago how you differentiate btw. real sites and blogs and it didn't seem like you had much argument. I remember.

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Sorry but I had to do that. Them ARN&R's wern't playing nice.

Typical!

Funky

Anonymous said...

They just keep crossing the line and won't stop.

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

See, Thats how we are different than ARN&R. There is a line!

They have no morals over there. We do!

Fighting for the good side!
Funky

Anonymous said...

Uh, so should we exchange Christmas gifts with ARN&R?

Heheheh.