They tried to get me by doing reverse messages Rev. Thanks to AAARN&R I recognized it before any damage was done.
Once was enough!
BTW, I think Funky's gonna need one of those personal Katie visits to overcome this! I don't know what happened? He must of listened to the whole thing.
25 comments:
This might be the most substantive and informative article you've written yet.
JW
SHUT UP
AA
I swallowed my gum a couple of times on coasters
Loops on woodies are cool :)
Uh huh huh huh. You said woodie. Uh huh huh huh huh huh.
wow, someone cloning Tina? Now that is really scary.
Loops are awesome! Though I don't ride and chew gum at the same time. Too much for me to handle!
Katie, who really isn't a gum chewer!
^Exactly. Too much sugar. Even the sugerless is too....sugary.
What's my name again? :-/
They tried to get me by doing reverse messages Rev. Thanks to AAARN&R I recognized it before any damage was done.
Once was enough!
BTW, I think Funky's gonna need one of those personal Katie visits to overcome this! I don't know what happened? He must of listened to the whole thing.
Boils
Funk went down hard.
He might never recover.
We might never here from him again.
(Except for maybe at Coasterbuzz)
-Rev
Boils, you are my hero. :-P
I love your site. The "Boils says" game is a riot.
We love you, Boils. Glad to see you are back!
Thank You Miss Tina
IM sure glad to be back and have friends like AAARN&R
Boils
A whole article about losing gum on loops? And this site is supposed to keep us AWAY from arn&r?
Sheesh. Does this site suck?
Yes. This site sucks.
Maybe a whole article space about
"drops being cool except when you get a gnat in your eye" is in order for next time.
Great reading, dorks (and dorkettes)
Weekly
Thanks, again, Mr. Weekly.
Just keep flinging.
AA (dork #1)
I'm still here. I guess I'm still here because this is supposed to be an "American" site.
Weekly
You're here because we welcome free expression for the most part.
You're pushing the line, though.
AA
Moderator
You've never asked to post on ARN&R, Funky. We welcome guest posts. We've just linked to here as the second best thing.
See that Narcicistic personality?
He called us Second Best!
Something less than them!
They are high and mighty!
You are small and weak!
Do us a favor arnr.
SHUT UP!
Funky
AA, Yes, I Walk the Line.
I guess that makes me like Johnny Cash, another musical legend.
So arn&r is like John Lennon and I, Weekly, am like Johnny Cash.
You guys are really too mean to us.
Weekly
You deserve it!
Oh and Johnny Cash and you having something in common is the biggest fallacy ever stated.
Funky
This whole site is the "biggest
fallacy ever stated." Arn&r rocks, and you people suck.
Weekly
Shut up!
Just keep dishin' it, Weekly.
People can see your character for themselves.
Oh, and forget about the Johnny Cash comparison. You and Johnny have nothing in common. Johnny was a real American.
AA
Johnny had been everywhere man!
Until you have, Don't even think about making a comment like that!
Funky
What do I have to do to be a real American?
Join Americans Against ARN&R and defend the freedom's We enjoy as Americans.
Freedoms ARN&R trys to exploit and take away!
Funky
Post a Comment