Our own Funky reports from the field:
With the recent passing of the Mother of All who refuse to be conformists (Rosa Parks) AAARN&R acknowledges her as the leader and founder of our movement against the evil ARN&R.
Rosa was the only person other than GOD, some twenty five hundred years ago (When God said "let my people go!"), to say: "We're not gonna take it anymore!" She stood her ground, said "I'm free and freedom means I sit where I want to!"
Thus lies the roots of AAARN&R. We rufuse to take the abuses dished out by them and support and defend all who come under attack by this nasty and deceitful group of Internet Bandits.
AAAR&R, like Rosa, says: We will not go gently into the night, we will not give up, without a fight. Stand up with all your might, and end ARN&R's evil blight.
AAARN&R Salutes Rosa Parks.
RIP Rosa 2005
23 comments:
Couldn't have said it better. Our very own founder (Aaron Y) once sited Rosa as an inspiration.
AA
I kinda thought that. As in the Remains of "THE THREAD" featured on our site shows.
If People would just read it, It's clear Aaron took example set by Rosa and ran with it.
A example proven to work.
Even Geourge Washington and the founding fathers took the example of Rosa and told England to leave us alone!
Funky
I kinda thought that. As in the Remains of "THE THREAD" featured on our site shows.
If People would just read it, It's clear Aaron took example set by Rosa and ran with it.
A example proven to work.
Even Geourge Washington and the founding fathers took the example of Rosa and told England to leave us alone!
Funky
Anyone ever tell you? You smell!
Shut up!
The remains of the thread aren't on your site.
I'm just saying. You sure seem to rely on the other site for a lot.
People keep trying to complicate things with all these details.
Of course we rely on ARNR. We rely on them for all our material. If it makes people happy, we'll officially admit: If it weren't for ARNR, there would be NO AAarnr.
That's what a protest group is about. We'd actually be very happy to disband... but we won't until ARNR does. As long as they stand, we stand against.
Like I've said numerous times, if they want to use their own effort to provide boycott products or whatever else, then as far as we're concerned, the jokes on them.
Sure people can see us as being pathetic barnacles with no lives. That's up for people to decide.
Sure they mock us by linking to our site. They do it to rub it in our faces - as if to say: "Try as you will you stinky scum, you're hopeless, and your writers stink, etc." Yet we remain. We remain strong. Unified(well, except for a few occasional misunderstandings - and we don't always agree about such things as even music, but that's beside the point).
(btw - calling one of our article writers "smelly" or whatever just furthers our point of the hurtfulness that site represents)
AA
I noticed Funky is now an official contributor. I'm glad to see that.
You guys seem to be getting more and more steady input and activity all the time.
Stacy
Thanks Stacy, That means a lot comming from you,
All that matters is that people get the message that ARN&R isn't the fun loving group they apear to be.
Actually they are bottom feeding Scum as AA has pointed out. Exploiting others at our expense.
There needs to be balance in this land, Good vs Evil in all things, It is written throughout history that Good shall always Triumph. While we might walk the line a bit. I assure you, We are the good side, The light at the end of the tunnel.
It's the support you, Stacy, Jim and others give that keeps us going. We ask for nothing other than spreading the good word. That there is hope against the exploitation and abuse that ARN&R (The Evil) Stands for.
Bless Rosa and Aaron
Funky, Who doesn't smell, Thank you very much.
I'm of the opinion, "fan," that
the reason they're linked up like this is because this is fake. Their disdain for arn&r is even fake.
Pseudo-slams about them beating up on Astroworld. It's contrived. Do a search and you'll see that Jim guy couldn't have come up with anything worse than what was posted. I'd even go so far as to wonder if Jim is even a real person.
I wouldn't be surprised if some on this site were actually good friends with some of the arn&r people.
Real
Shut up!
Real,
YOU are the one who needs to get real. If you think our "disdain" for ARNR is fake, well, you need to come to the planet. Putting this much time and effort into this site for something we didn't actually care deeply about.... well...
We'd have to be bigger losers without lives than what ARNR tries to portray us as.
AA
um.. AA... about that last sentence. Seems like the old saying goes: If the lap-bar fits...
SHUT UP
AA
Moderator
Yeah. I'm not a real person.
I'm an alien.
Jim
How can you live being this uptight all the time? Is "shut up" the only answer that works at certain points in your conversations? You're going to get ulcers. Is it really worth it?
Is arn&r really worth all this?
Laughable
SHUT UP!
Jim, Hang in there, These are Dark times.
Word is that Liberty Land is closing due to attacks from ARN&R.
Funky, busy compiling evidence.
ARNR is so anti-American... it's obvious how they'd be behind the closing of a park called "Libertyland"
AA
That in and of itself is plenty.
I bet that's not even true.
AA
Of COURSE it's NOT TRUE.
Is there ANY way you can get that it's just a JOKE. MEMO to AAARNR:
THE ARN&R ARTICLES ARE MOSTLY NOT TRUE - THEY'RE JUST A JOKE. HA HA?
Laughable
WE GOT THE MEMO BUT IT'S NOT FUNNY.
WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE JUST DON'T THINK THE JOKES ARE FUNNY. THEY'RE DESTRUCTIVE AND DEVISIVE HURTING PARKS, PEOPLE, AND EVEN CLOWNS.
AA
MODERATOR
Even Clowns, Got that right!
Boils
Post a Comment