As a part of a new ongoing series of articles here at AAARNR, we're going to present some recommendations we're certain our readers will appreciate. We're doing this also as a kind of "statement" to show that we can write articles that have nothing to do with... "them." In fact, you'll notice that this article won't even mention... "them." They, of course, will have no interest in the information in these articles, but we don't care what "they" think. Here goes:
AAARNR highly recommends new the release: "Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith." With six-never-before seen deleted scenes including introductions by the genious himself (the honorable Mr. Lucas) this DVD is not to be missed for all S.W. buffs (like us). Without spoiling too much, I have to say this: Yoda goes to Dagoba - watch it happen now! Along with lots of excellent trailers and theatrical teasers, there is also a full-length documentary entitled "Within a Minute" giving an in-depth look into the filmaking process of the myriad of people it took to create just one sixty second scene. There is also a cool music video called "A Hero Falls" featuring a John Williams track.
In all, you will NOT be disappointed. It's safe to say that this is our official AAARNR #1 DVD release recommendation for the year 2005 (for more info on this you can go to one of our favorite sites: http://www.supershadow.com/. Being that we're a family site, we recommend not clicking on the sidebar link to the Princess Leia Gold Bikini Pictures).
Happy Viewing
AA
12 comments:
I've tried to figure you guys out, and now I have. This isn't a joke and you guys really are geeks.
Great info, AA. I have to confess I went to the Leia shots. For clarification, that's "Gold Metallic" bikini pictures.
Jim
Dude, you left a flagrant "/a>"
on your new sidebar link.
Looks kind've clunky, don't you think?
arnr fan
Thanks for the great article. One thing you didn't mention are the cool trailers for new video games, also.
-Rev
Even though I am not a huge Star Wars fan of Episodes 1,2, and 3. I will be going out and getting the box set when it comes out. A great collection to own.
Thanks for the article AA!
Katie
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Weekly
Why does arn&r feel the need to pick on you guys so much? I don't get why you can't just like the things you like without getting heckled.
Ziggy
Ziggy sees it plain as day. The reason we started AA to begin with. We have a right to be geeks if we want.
Funky, who bought the special edition friday and will marathon it and the bonus disk all day tomorrow.
The International Clown ASSOC. Highly recommends Revenge of the Sith on DVD.
Boils :)~
Thanks for the support, guys.
Ziggy, you're seeing it as it is.
We don't understand it, either.
We're fun-loving people who would likely get along with almost any other fun-loving people.
Too bad we've been forced to hate ARNR.
AA
Yeah, someone told me they're making fun of the name "Brief Encounter" for a coaster at Beech Bend.
It's pretty obvious to the rest of us why that's a good name for that Kentucky coaster.
Jim
Hmm.
Jim, I guess I just don't get why it's so obvious.
Weekly
Post a Comment