Friday, November 04, 2005

We Ain't No Like ARNR

We ain't no like ARNR even with or without a Ivy leegue edgucation. You no we hate'm.

AA

17 comments:

Katie said...

uh oh, more serum needed! Hangs another IV for AA to get him to relax.

Anonymous said...

Up the dosage.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

WHUT? enz ze hail R U geiz taulkin bout?

Anonymous said...

I don't do know drugs.

AA

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'm in the dark again. What does all this mean?

Stacy

Anonymous said...

It's like this, Stac:
These people are idiots

Katie said...

Their serum is running low. I am running like hell to get everyone with more added to their IV's.

AA, Funky, Tina, Wildone....anyone else want some groovy stuff?

Katie, tired but serum loaded.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

huh, huh, huh, huh, huh, huh

Anonymous said...

Mr. Anonymous, as a first time poster and a fairly regular reader on here I think in fairness it's not that these people are "idiots," but these people DO have ISSUES.

JW

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

SHUT UP!

Anonymous said...

Now this is just the sort of thing I'm talking about.

There's a definite sense of dripping, esoteric irony in many of these articles and dialogues. Enough, even, to cover all the pancakes on one's breakfast table.
In a strange, unexpected way it can be quite humorous.

However, the outbursts of wrath such as the above displayed "shut up" suggests our authors might not have been hugged enough when they were infants.

I'll keep reading and continue to present my own thoughts and evaluations.

JW

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

No Jim West, If they want to post oposing views to us. They should either form ARN&R AGAINST AAARN&R who is against ARN&R to begin with.

We don't want their crap over here. We sure don't (OR arent allowed) to voice our oppinion over there.

Thats their choice, They can take it or
SHUT UP!

Funky, who thinks they post over here just to save themselves the embarrasment of saying something over there and being embarrased by us.

Get it? Got it? Good!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I do get it, actually.
I don't work for arn&r so what does this have to do with me?

JW

AmericanAgainst said...

To suggest my mother wasn't a good mother to me is offensive (to say the least) and won't be tolerated on this site.

AA
Moderator

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Jim, It means your either for us, Or against us, We can't have ARN&R peeps on here.

We're against it!
Funky

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

I had hope!

Had!

Katie, better shoot her up. She was commin around there!

Funky

Katie said...

Shooting serum NOW! Relax Tina.

Katie, now feeling more tired.