Thursday, November 24, 2005

Are you thankful for AAARN&R?

Without the determination of this group and its founder, I'm sure the world would be a much worse place with ARN&R free to roam the planet uncontested.

People have been helped and cured by AAARN&R, its members and serum. Or friend Boils is back on the scene and all is well except for the state of WEST VIRGINIA (WV for arnr to understand).

No wonder Tina is having relapses living there. ARN&R has decimated that place and continues to fully fund and support the cheap, sleazy dives that exist there.

Im thankful that we have AAARN&R to fight this scurge on our planet.

We should have WV cleaned up in the next decade or so.

Funk

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know what WV is. Just a little puzzled since, to our recollection, we've never been there.

But we are thankful for AAARNR. You've no idea how thankful.

Katie said...

Since I have Tina in custody this Thanksgiving, I will triple her dosage of serum.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Katie, who is so greatful for AAArnr. I don't know where I would be without it. Less hicklish for sure.

AmericanAgainst said...

I'm thankful for everyone here at AAARNR.

I certainly mean that in a way that's different from the sarcastic, condescending, eye-spitting way of those people from that other site.

AA

Anonymous said...

Yeah.

Next thing you know they'll be claiming they've never been to Buena Park.

-Rev

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely thankful for all you quirky, angry people. Without you, all we'd have is arn&r and the Alveys. Think about that.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

They were never at Holiday World either! I stole the evidence.

Chuck, who knows they weren't at the Dells, It was fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for this site. Someone has to take on those mean
individuals over there.

Jim

AmericanAgainst said...

Thanks, Jim.
We're here for people like you.

AA

Anonymous said...

Ah, so THAT was what was in that chicken noodle soup, huh Katie?

Now I know why I was feeling a little ill Thursday morning....she is sneaking serum into my food and drinks! :-D

It worked.