My source that was reluctant to look at ARNR, saw it today, and there has been no new activity for 4 days. We are winning the war guys! Keep boycotting, and check out a real coaster site www.cnajunkies.com Sign up and make ARNR disappear! You know you can't resist the good!
Katie, locked and loaded with the serum gun.
26 comments:
I said it before and I'll say it again.
There done!
If and when they come up with something new, They just stick the name Enthusiast in front of it and call it a story.
They didn't even really pick on any PPP attendees.
Maybe, Like us, They realize nobody cares what they do anymore.
Funky
I heard they're continuing to mock our friend Tina any way they can. This time, they went so far as to single out a thread in which she's a participant. I don't know
how Tina can continue to hold-out.
She's become the perpetual, continual, whipping-post - sort've an ARNR "poster-child."
C'mon Tina, don't let them continue to take away your dignity.
Be dignified (like us) and join the "against" cause.
AA
there is nothing dignified about being like you people
Math is apparently hard. Breaking news was updated yesterday.
Doesn't mean your editorials are any better. You need a lot of work done on that site. I think you need to drop arnr and start working for AAArnr. You will be much happier.
Katie, ready with the Serum gun.
Hey! The ARN&R guys are my friends. It's an addiction. I love the site. No, I lust it! Who cares about dignity! I need the rush!
You guys the ones trying to brainwash me! Keep that serum gun away from me, Katie! Just put the GUN down and step away!
Math sucks. Algebra sucks even more. ;-)
I prefer american history and band, like this one time in band camp......
NO SERUM! I am NOT going to be brainwashed by you zealots again!
Heh. ;-)
(And she is getting shot with the serum NOW!)
Catch me if you can you anti-ARN&R zealot!
Wait, does this serum give a good buzz?
And CNA junkies suck by the way, especially that Coasterqueen chick. ;-) All she thinks about is GCI woodies, sex, Yuengling, and lame 80's music and movies.
What's up with that? Duran Duran sucks.
;-)
nope and you get it right in the %*#^$
Katie, who needs a new clip.
Can I have a few Yuengling Lagers before you threaten me with that....VERY large.....NEEDLE!!!!! YIKES!
...and there's a new post, too.
Wow, They actually attacked a park or person again (So Im told!)
It's been pretty pathetic over there (So Im told) With all the attacks on threads, Stupid websites and such.
I now this, If they ever attack THE REV again. It's curtains for ARN&R.
Funky
Attacking Holiday World is almost as bad as attacking the Rev, since Holiday World IS the CHURCH of most coaster enthusiasts.
This can't be good for ARNR
AA
If nobody cares about what arn&r does anymore. Where does that leave all of you?
Seems to me that nobody has EVER cared about what YOU do.
We don't care, What we care about is that they still exist and breath. and still continue their crusade to poke fun of people.
When they cease to exist, Is when we will stop. Thats all there is to it.
Don't you see what they are doing? Warping the minds of young people like Brittany and Tina.
It's gotta stop!
Funky
After all the work we've put into this anti-arnr effort, that cuts us deeply. I guess you're just like those consciense-less hurtful people that run that site-o-slander
AA
Huh?
I mean HUH?
I was addressing that anonymous person. Not you, funk.
AA
I care.
Stacy
Stacy? You care that arnr still exist. Does that mean you want arnr or don't want arnr?
Please Don't care about them. Join AAARN&R.
Funky
Join the bright side. Arnr is not your friends. You know you hate them, you despise how they make fun of people.
If you like being made fun of then continue supporting ARNR, otherwise we don't want you here, we are for the people that actually want help.
Katie, locked and loaded with the serum gun.
^Yum. I love the serum. It reminds me of gravy, or acid...something like that.
Join AAARN&R guys, and milk them for all the serum fixes you can handle.
After that, log back onto www.absolut......???
Crap, the serum won't let me type it out. :-/
I am now craving Burger Chef and dill pickles.
What the HECK is in this serum, Katie? Should I be worried? I think I am literally..........fried.
I meant "I care" in response to the person who said "seems to me nobody has ever cared about what AAARNR is etc"
Stacy
Thanks for the clarification Stacy :)
Post a Comment