Although we were certain the Japan trip people wouldn't be too happy about how they were being scoffed by ARNR, we're now realizing that many of them are more angry than what we originally thought. We admit we do a lot of goofing around (w/ esoteric exchanges etc.) here on AAARNR, but we're going to take a bit of a breather and allow any Japan returnees the opportunity to vent their true feelings about ARNR on the comment section of this article. You're welcome to use your real names, though we'd highly recommend not doing that since you'll make yourself subject to further derision.
Hope this proves to be a service to express yourselves.
AA
76 comments:
Fair enough. I'll get this rolling.
Those jerks must have nothing else going on than to smack people. Now they promote a way to pull up a new window to rip on photos of trip people even though the ACE site specifically barred them from doing this. It's ridiculous
Japan Tripper
Like I said down below, this is a turning point for a lot of Acers.
Enough is enough now. The photo and caption with the mirror is what pushed me over the edge.
I don't get this. I was on the Japan trip and what arn&r has done
didn't offend me in the slightest
Ride - ler
I'm guessing that you don't know any of the people personally who were made fun of. That always seems to be the difference in people's opinions.
I really can't believe this.
Lighten up and laugh a little.
Life is way too short for all this.
Avid (who's on his way right now to read about State Showcase park-NOT)
Avid, you might want to know that your friends at arn&r are now very much on the "black list" of some higher-ups in the coaster-enth. world. Though most don't know what they look like, rumors have it that certain clubs will be watching for thier initials if they ever try to join or rejoin.
Japan Tripper
Give me a friggin' break, you guys.
Honestly. Give me a friggin' break.
Mock all you want. I'm just saying that those guys better not reveal themselves at an ACE event in the near future. There are people who are fuming about this. Including me.
Japan Tripper
So what are you going to do, Jack Tripper, BREAK them?
Just try me
Tripper
I think I'm having an out of body experience. You people can't be serious. SO you find out what they look like and THEN what? They get BANNED from your BUFFET Tables?
-Laughable
I guess you don't realize there are codes of conduct with clubs.
Clubs can kick people out.
SO what you're saying is you think the ARN&R people WANT to be PART of your BUFFET club?
THink Again
-Laughable
Just a bite from me... what you see here represents the typical ARNR attitude. That's all I'll say for now.
AA
I'm going to confess I thought arn&r using those photos was pretty funny. I read this site too but I'm still on the fence about what I think about all this.
Stacy
Ok, I'll say more (lol).
Someone up there mentioned this being a "turning point" for ARNR.
Even ARNR themsleves have admitted
before that they've already "jumped the shark." It's our contention that they're well beyond the turning point (shark jumping) and they're currently in the episodes of Fonzie working as a school shop teacher.
Right around the corner is:
"Jonie loves Chachie"
and then... it's over.
AA
I don't get what this has to do with Happy Days episodes.
Stacy
Don't even TRY to figure these people out.
-Laughable
To know about the shark-jumping thing you guys are obviously long-time arn&r readers.
Ride-ler
Ride-ler, we're very up-front about ALL of us about being FORMER
readers of ARNR. We're RECOVERING former readers of ARNR. That's the whole point.
AA
I had only been to this blog once before the Japan trip. Whether you guys are completely serious about all this I don't know. One thing I do know is that I am seriously now a RECOVERING arn&r reader. Like I said above, the mirror picture turned me. There are several others who feel the same way.
I'll never be on that site again
Is there any way. ANY WAY. ANY WAY AT ALL. You guys can GEt a *&^'n LIFE?
-Laughable
http://jumpingtheshark.com/
Referes to the point in which a show or in this case a website went too far and people lost interest afterward.
Arn&r will soon reach the point where they are doing SMC comercials full time.
See at one point, Everyone here at AAARN&R thought that ARN&R was funny. I even laughed the first couple times they picked on me. Hey, I can laugh at myself as much as the next guy.
Well one day you wake up and realize. ARN&R people have no real life other than picking on others.
They are the BULLY FROM SCHOOL!
The ones who stole your lunch money.
The dudes who ruined it by telling the girl you had a crush on about it.
ARN&R are truelly dispicable people.
We at AAARN&R will not stand for it.
Funky, Who will refer you to http://jumpingtheshark.com/
to get the true meaning of how it's just not funny anymore.
As long as people continue to ruin OTHERS' lives this will REMAIN our
"LIFE"
AA
Seems to me like all this has been blown way out of proportion. It was just a joke. Get over it.
Anonymous #9
Number 9,
How many more people have to be hurt? What if it's YOU next time?
Or your best friend? Or your spouse? (or your MOM?)
I hope you'll think about that very seriously.
Like that other "anonymous" said, even referring to that mirror picture alone...
those people are someone's friends, siblings, parents, etc.
It just isn't funny.
AA
Wow anger issues I see. Katie the serum patrol officer is here to administer some shots. Any takers. Some of you need about 50 doses to get that anger out.
Katie, the best thing that has happened to AAARNR!
I'm thinking about it, and I'm still laughing.
-Laughable
Katie, Be prepared for onslaught of new curious people looking for the cure to ARN&R addiction.
They are truelly lost.
The Serum will certainly help but please all ARN&R fans, fan of fans and fan of a fan of a fan take the ten step program to defete ARN&R after you complete your injection and twelve step recovery program given by Katie.
Feel free to contact Katie at any time for help. Shes a ROCK!
Funky, On the fast track to a ARN&R free world.
Yeah, Katie will fix all you guys up good.
AA
I guess all of you realize you're becoming the next featherweight
"slap-fight."
We are united.
The only ones fighting is ARN&R.
To stay alive that is :)
Funky
LOL! ARNR rulz when they make fun ofother peppes beside me!!! AWEsome they R funny excpet when they make fun of poor me your homeslive Brittany Lynn Swanson. I do not like the mto make fun of me but they have not in a logntine so I prolly luv them 4evah again but I underzand why U R angry but if U laff at Urself then it makes it bettah. Live long my homepeepz!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!
That was really weird. Would someone mind translating and summarizing this recent response?
AA
Btw - ECC has now officially, in writing, deemed ARNR to be "inconsiderate."
(see European Coaster Club .something or other)
Please...
tell us, here at AAARNR, something
we didn't already know.
First, real Americans started hating 'em. Now... real Europeans have started hating 'em.
We might be closer to Joni Loves
Chachi than what we originally thought.
AA
OMG that so hurt my eyes. Brittany Lynn. Learn to spell. This is a blog, we don't use IM language here.
Katie, that was painful.
Katie, I can't spell.
Brittney is the leader of the ARN&R fansite.
What she's saying is that as long as they don't pick on her. She loves ARN&R.
Our job is to support her by weening her from them decadent imbysiles over at ARN&R.
She needs to get her life back.
Injection please!
Funky
I don't know how anyone could be a fan of bandwidth thieves. I don't understand about Joni Loves Chachi, though.
Jim
Now I'm really scared. I actually went to that... person's... website.
Rev, if you're reading this - trust me, you DON'T want to go there.
AA
Funky you need a double dose. Pronto!
Katie, locked and loaded
Not me, Brittney
Jim, Joannie Loves Chachi is after jumping the shark on happy days. Everything after something jumps the shark is considered far less quality of content.
Im still trying to figure out when ARN&R jumped the shark. I guess everyone will have a different view in this instance. To me it's when they picked on me the third time.
Funky
Ok chick with the obsession with ARNR, you need a dose of the serum!!
Katie, locked and loaded!
She might even need more than that, actually. She concerns me.
She might be our first ever test subject for the long-term impact of ARNR reading.
AA
I'm new here. I don't understand this site, but I AM mad at arn&r for what they did to our coaster site about our Japan trip. Does this site really exist to try and stop arn&r?
Why U lockd n loaded KAtie lets be fweinds I do not now why u are being mean 2 me! Or RU kiding me? Then that iz ok b/c I am used to kidding b/c ARN&R kidded me 4 my awesome site!!!!!!!! But now we Rcool and I like them making fun uv other peeps b/sides Brit!!!! LOL!!!!!!
WHY R so many peepz pozting to the forumz named anonymous? That's a weird name!!! No offense I am kiddin I M just curyos how u got that name!!!
Anonymous #(whatever),
The answer to that question is no.
We do not exist to try and stop ARNR.
We exist to DESTROY ARNR. Like Kiss
sang in the movie KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM, to "Rip Rip, Rip and Destroy"
To brutally maime them and pull their toenails out slowly and painfully.
To spit on them, and say awful things about them and their families.
It's only fair, since that what they've done to us.
Anyway, you're welcome here to help us out in any way you see fit.
Just don't bug Jack or you might get deleted.
AA
Just like that... see?
We have that kind've power around here.
AA
Who's "Jack" ?
Wow. This is really surprising to me.
So you went all the way to Japan to ride coasters but you don't know about JackM50 and the Revolutionary StateShowcase Funpark opening in Ohio?
AA
I guess I hadn't heard of that.
What I don't get is if you're serious, why is your "boycott stuff" just a link to their site's "boycott stuff"
People always ask that. As we've stated numerous times before, if they want to go to the trouble of making the effort to produce their OWN boycott stuff, the jokes on THEM as far as w're concerned.
I'm actually a proud owner of several of those items. If you make it out to the Knott's Solace
in 06, I'll be the guy in the "BOYCOTT ARNR" trucker's hat.
AA
If you guys have such a problem with this stuff..heres an idea DONT READ IT..simple! I think the pictures and captions were hilarious and the fact that its ticking people off is making it even more funny! Go ahead and call me a bully or an inconsiderate ass, i dont care.
We wouldn't think of calling you that since we typically don't use that kind of language.
Once again, you obviously have never been personally singled out
(even photographically) by ARNR. Had you been, you'd know the deep pain we feel.
Aside from a selected few designated to go in and relay information - we DON'T read it.
Be certain that none of this is, in any way, funny to US.
NONE of it.
AA
What about Elvis impersonators?
The King
Anonymous, It's obviously working and working well. Neither Wildone, Katie, Rev, Chuck or anyone else here including Brittany Lynn has been made fun of since uniting for the cause.
Id go so far as to all them Chicken.
Funky
I'd suggest reading more carefully, Funky.
I'd suggest reading more carefully, Funky.
There's that De-ja vu again.
There's that De-ja vu again.
How many times does Funky need to be told to read more carefully?
That's an insult right there as far as I'm concerned.
Mr. King, as I meant to post here and not at that other article -
Elvis impersonators are welcome as long as they don't sing.
And yes, of course, ARNR is continuing to jab us.
Why else would they mention cool bands like Duran Duran?
Certainly not because they REALLY like them.
Like I said before, Funk. Be very careful.
AA
Things keep getting more and more exciting here. I just wish I could better understand what all this means.
Stacy
Love me Tender
Love me True...
King
You REALLY are PUSHING it.
If you want to be with AVID just keep it going.
AA
Yep, Elvis has left the building
AA
I read through all of your posts here, and I just want to say that even though there's a lot of joking around involved, I'm very glad you're standing up to those ARN&R JERKS who made funof some of my personal friends in those Japan trip photos
Thanks Anonymous, We stand for having fun, Expecially at parks and with friends.
I posted before and I will post again, I think half their stuff is done out of envy.
We here at AAARN&R are glad those who could enjoy Japan and Europe had fun. We don't make fun of it!
I think ARN&R is about to loose the one reader it has left. As soon as Brittany Lynn comes around. Tina is getting her injection this weekend so they just lost another.
Funky.
I'm not coming a round b/c I am thin, not round! but it is true thwy have not made fun to me since I have been posting here but also I don think they made fun to me for a hile b/4 that! I dont know what to think!!!!
Miss. Swanson, Don't give in to those guys at ARN&R, Trust me, It's their only goal in life to make fun of people like you and me. (Normal peeps that like to have fun)
Join AAARN&R.
Funky
Miss Swanson, it might just be that they're a little bit afraid of you.
I know I am.
AA
Why's everyone afraid of Miss Swanson?
She just da home slice from da hood, kickin it with the g's over at ARN&R.
She thinks ARN&R is GR8 and would like to hang with em as long as day don't make fun of her website nomore!
Shes just chillin like a villain and thinks our webside is cool.
Funky, Who really thinks Brittney should give up on ARN&R before the mess up her mind
I'm afraid it might be too late for that, Funk.
AA
I have hope for her, She can always read the ARN&R steps and recovery program.
Brittany, You go girl, were not picking on ya, just trying to help.
I hope she's not gone! Yet?
Funky
I like U know how 2 say gr8 the correct way like in good English!!!!! Amen homeslice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats the fake brittany again!
Post a Comment