Monday, October 03, 2005

Funpark Founder Remains Steadfast Against ARNR

Or at least we think that's what's meant by recent post update. At any rate, JL57/JackM50 refuses to waste time waiting for an apology from ARNR. We'd link you to the site but we can't figure out how. It probably has something to do with copying links and opening windows.

AA

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, now what's this about? What's the "Funpark" and who is it's founder?

Stacy

AmericanAgainst said...

Oh, sorry. I meant to say "State Showcase Funpark founder."

The State Showcase Funpark will be a revolutionary new park opening in 2009 in Ohio. It's the dream of JL57 that some (like arnr) have scoffed and scorned as being pure fantasy. It's our conviction it will make a significant mark in the park/coaster industry, almost like the opening of Disneyland in 1955.

AA

Katie said...

Jack stick it to them where it hurts. You can do it buddy! Open that park!

Katie

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

ARN&R can't destroy dreams.

Jack will prevail!

Funky

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Thanks Jack for the Support!
Having a park on our side is always a great help.

Now I gotta work on Paula at HW to support Truth, Justice and The American Way!

Funky

AmericanAgainst said...

As always, we're right with you 100%.

AA

Anonymous said...

I went there and looked at that Showcase park site. Looks like it will be cool. Why are people being so mean to that guy?

Jim

Anonymous said...

You guys are truly off.

Avid ARN&R Reader

Anonymous said...

Yes, as "avid" has stated, that's exactly what you are. YOU teaming up with this SHOWCASE thing is a perfect match.

Anonymous said...

I would love to read the 39 posts, but I just don't think I have the time with reading ARN&R regularly among other things. I'll become a believer in your park when I see it.

Avid

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

ARN&R isn't a online magazine. It's a Tabloid at best!

Anonymous said...

My point was that I only read things I deem to be worthy of my time. ANY of my time.

Avid

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Here that Avid?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Here that Avid?

Anonymous said...

Yes I heard it.

Yes I heard it.

Jl57, so THIS site is a TABLOID, too? How do your friends feel about you calling their site a tabloid?

How much do I need to know about a fake amusement park before deciding I don't want to read ANYTHING about a fake amusement park?

Avid

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

We are far from a tabloid, In ARN&Rs own words, We are a stupid blog.

Get your facts straight.

Now who except Avid would be dissing a future park?

Funky

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Well stated Jack!

Chuck......................
Now back to AARN&R :)

Anonymous said...

The first all-expenses-paid ARN&R event will be at the Funpark on opening day. It's gonna rawk. We will hire Ratt and Duran Duran.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Ratt sucks, We will have George CLinton and Grandmaster Flash

Anonymous said...

Funky, your taste is too good to be an enthusiast.

ARN&R, still remembering seeing George Clinton at SXSW.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

I have taste?

Woot.

Wow, a complement :)

I'll take it!

Funky

Anonymous said...

All I have to say about the opening day is:

SWEET

(althought I know those guys are lying)

We also tried to get Jack to consider Steely Dan for the opening gig.

AA

Anonymous said...

BTW

BE VERY CAREFUL THERE, Funky...

You'll get pulled into the web.

Gotta keep that hatred alive.

This is a ploy. The ole trojan horse thing (or whatever).

AA

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jl57.

Well stated.

For someone on drugs.

Avid

AmericanAgainst said...

Avid,

You keep talking to our friend Jack like this and you're gone.


AA

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AmericanAgainst said...

Yep.

Avid's gone

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

He's gone Jack, relax.

Chuck