Sunday, October 02, 2005

Japan Trip Enthusiasts Get Stinkin' Mad and Pull Plug on ARNR

Yep... and it's about time. To all Japan trip enthusiasts: You'll feel welcome here.

We hate'm too

(However, we'd legitimately like to see the Day 14 pictures, if possible)

AA

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent. Thanks for being with us on this one. We had fun and noone can take that away from us.

Japan Tripper

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see a new article on here. Seems like it's been a little while. What do you mean "pulled the plug on ARNR?"

Stacy

Anonymous said...

FORBIDDEN. ACCESS DENIED!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Japan Tripper

Anonymous said...

Happily, our non-AAARNR readers are probably clever enough to figure out to copy the link and open it in a new browser window, magically working again. (On the other hand, they do appear to have changed every single URL, so we're going to have to work on that...

AmericanAgainst said...

Dont' listen to 'em Japan Tripper.
None of us on here know what that means so I doubt anyone else can do that either. Keep coming here for support.

AA

Katie said...

I am outraged at this situation. All you guys wanted to do is take a trip. Jeez....what is the world coming to?

Katie, who has the serum gun locked and loaded.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

AAARN&R are defenders of those who can truelly get out and have fun.

We stand united against ARN&R who only claim to have fun making fun of those who can.

They even accuse us of stealing their shirts and towels from HW when Im sure they didn't goto HW as HW plays cool Beatles Music in the Splashin Safari and not Beach Boys like they claim.

Funky

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Stacy, A founder decided he must do the right thing and did some help with the Katrina and Rita victims.

Now tell me, Would ARN&R do that?

Hecky No.

Chuck

AmericanAgainst said...

My sources tell me that ARNR doesn't even like Dexy's Midnight Runners. Where's Tina when we need here to try to justify still supporting them, now!?

"C'mon Tina..."

"Oh, I swear..."

"At this moment..."

I Bet State Showcase Funpark would consider playing Dexy's Midnight Runners.

AA

AmericanAgainst said...

My sources tell me that ARNR doesn't even like Dexy's Midnight Runners. Where's Tina when we need here to try to justify still supporting them, now!?

"C'mon Tina..."

"Oh, I swear..."

"At this moment..."

I Bet State Showcase Funpark would consider playing Dexy's Midnight Runners.

AA

Anonymous said...

I'm having a strange feeling of Deja Vu (not the ride)

-Rev

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see this blurp. I used to read arn&r now and then but I won't anymore. Me and my friends go to Japan to ride some cool coasters only to get bakc and discover were being ranked on by those idoits. This is the turning point for a lot of ACERs about them.

Katie said...

ARNR is going down. All they do is put people down. I think they have issues with themselves and refuse to address them, so they make fun of people that are getting out and doing what they want. The poor arnr guys are mad cause someone peed in their wheaties!

Katie, who is just saddened!

Anonymous said...

OMFG! Yo my peeps and homeslices its okay to be mad when ARN&R makes fun of you b/c I have website and wuz fan 4evah and they make fun my pictures that are AWE-sum they shouldnt have cuz I wuz #1 FAN of ARNR!!!!!! But I forgive them jsut like Justin Timberlaks more now. I think they R funny when they don make fun ofme so I am thinking they R fun again its OK they have forgotted about me!!!!! I only hate peeps who trash my forumzYor web sight is cool.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

I don't think they forgot about us, I think there scared. Yes! Scared of every making fun of us again.

Thanks to all who have helped make this possible. Now we are out to protect the ECC and others who are fun lovin and thrill seekers.

I guess ARN&R hasn't gotten that the X is a unified signal against ARN&R.

Funky.

AmericanAgainst said...

There's that strange dialect up there again. Can ANYONE translate it for me?

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Translation of Brittanys post from raver to english

Oh my faithbased God! Hey! My best friends, It's ok to be mad when ARN&R makes fun of you. I have a website and was a ARN&R fan forever untill they made fun of my awesome pictures!

They shouldn't have, Becuase I was the #1 ARN&R fan until they did that.

I have since forgiven them, But now I like Justin Timberlake more than ARN&R.

I still thin ARN&R is funny when they don't make fun of me.

They haven't made fun of me for sometime now so I think they are funny again!

It's ok if they forgot about me because I only hate peeps who pick on me and trash my forums.

Your website is cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh.

Thanks.

We think it's pretty cool, too.

AA

Anonymous said...

Ur Weclome my home slices and beeyatches. Yur site is fun and yummers!!!! Happy panda! I think it is funny dat Funky Cold Mediceine can teanslate 4 me but u can read what he says WO tranlting even tho he spells stuff wrong like ME Brit sometimess. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Brit, ARN&R has got you using slang for bad words, We must ask that you clean it up a bit.

Please.
Funky

Anonymous said...

I'm concerned about this Brittany person. I truly think the ARNR reading she's done has warped her for life.

Katie might need to come up with a whole new de-programming approach
do deal with this.

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Yup, I don't know if Serum will work.

We might have to come up with some sort of DNA mapping to help Brittany.

Brittany, Hang in there girlfriend. Were working on helping you.

Funky

Anonymous said...

DNA mapping like in that movie with the dinosaurs? It is called Jurassiz Park have u seen it? It is AWsum! But would u give me frog DNA and then I would eat people and stuff? I think I have all my DNA but science wasnot my best school so maybe I dont half itall! I M alittle confused now that I ti=hink about it!!!