Monday, October 10, 2005

For the Record: We Officially Support All Podcasts

Unlike what we've recently heard about ARNR smacking Thrillnet's podcast, here at AAARNR we're great fans of all podcasts. Being big fans of Clint Novak, we were previously torn over the way he was treated at a particular website. Once again, we plan on tuning in to Clint, Will, and all other coaster-related podcasts... continuously, and if possible... simultaneously.

However, we would appreciate them not making fun of the Alveys.

Why can't we be friends?

AA

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are useless. It's like you just take whatever arn&r says and then oppose it, no matter what it is.

Am I right about this?

AmericanAgainst said...

Um, yeah. You've nailed us, which is why we're called Americans
AGAINST ARNR.

This is why we exist. We exist to be... against... ARNR.

If we were to agree with ARNR about something (fat chance that ever happening), but let's just say we DID agree with ARNR about something, well, then we'd have to change our name to Americans FOR
ARNR. In that case, however, we wouldn't really BE AMERICANS anymore.

We'd be something more like
COMMUNISTS FOR ARNR.

AA

Anonymous said...

Wait, now.

China is in America, though. Right?

Anonymous said...

I like the Alveys, too. I'm glad you said that.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Now I have that friggin' song stuck in my head.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Well aparently our own Katie can't do the podcast anymore as thrillnetwork has banned guest.

Thats a ARN&R move If I ever seen one.

Oh and Alvey isn't banned here! At least not yet :)

Funky

Katie said...

Actually I was supposed to be banned from ITL (in the loop), but turns out that is a big joke. I am on everyday for rumors and news, and will be on a weekend show every now and then.

Katie, the rumor chick

Anonymous said...

Cool, we could even have a link to that stuff on here.

ARNR would HATE that.

It'd be great!

AA

Anonymous said...

So when is this Brittany person going to be interviewed on a podcast?

Jim

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Yeah Brittany, You should call up Thrillnetwork sometime :)

Chuck, I mean, Funky.

Im confused.

Anonymous said...

You have talked about my friend Rob Alvey several times. I don't know why. What did he ever do to you?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Robb Alvey is a cool dude.

I have nothing against him.

Chuck

AmericanAgainst said...

We like Robb Alvey.
AAARNR is pro- Robb Alvey

AA

Katie said...

Robb Alvey is a very nice guy, and AAARNR is glad to support him in all of his ventures.

Katie

Anonymous said...

I think that Rumor Chick sucks. She's annoying. I don't care how good her *killer* turkey sandwiches are.

You ALL suck. I am going back to ARN&R and kissing their butts.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Wow, I alread warned ya on the other thread. Thats two, Third time and YOUR OUTTA HERE!

ARN&R is for making fun of people, GO THERE AND DO IT.

NOT HERE!

Funky!

Anonymous said...

Three strikes and I am out, huh?

Is there an inpatient program for those trying to ween themselves off of ARN&R?

I need a constant supply of serum. Just hook me up to an IV. :-/

ARN&R RULES!

<---going through withdrawls.

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Anonymous, if you're such good friends with "Rob Alvey", why can't you spell his name properly? Robb and I are tight. I even call him "Robbie" sometimes 'cause we hang so much. If anyone is friends with Mr. Alvey it's me! He's the bestest!

Aaron