ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two.
Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend.
Our Mission continues till they give up!
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Go to a Real Coaster Site
We thought it'd be helpful for people to know where they can find a real coaster site. Most people there hate ARNR just like we do. Here's to CnA Junkies.
(We're certain ARNR will being making fun of it soon)
AA
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That iz a kewl site, but it would B better wit sum kewl Medi files like I have on mysite!!! MayB U can tell them to add some Justin or Britney Speahrs or some awesum heavy metal like Sum 41 and Avril!!!! It makes the site even bettah when they're is musazk onit!!!! LOL! Alos some flashy things that R cooool but I dunt now how to make them on my site b/c I am a good web devaloper but IM not the master yet!!!!!!! ROTFL!
Sorry Brittany, We are a coaster site over at CNA, Not a Brittany spears or Avril site. However we do disscuss Duran Duran, Steely Dan and other great rock bands from time to time.
9 comments:
That iz a kewl site, but it would B better wit sum kewl Medi files like I have on mysite!!! MayB U can tell them to add some Justin or Britney Speahrs or some awesum heavy metal like Sum 41 and Avril!!!! It makes the site even bettah when they're is musazk onit!!!! LOL! Alos some flashy things that R cooool but I dunt now how to make them on my site b/c I am a good web devaloper but IM not the master yet!!!!!!! ROTFL!
Sorry Brittany, We are a coaster site over at CNA, Not a Brittany spears or Avril site. However we do disscuss Duran Duran, Steely Dan and other great rock bands from time to time.
Funky!
Yes please visit and sign up for cna junkies, we are on the way to being one of the best sites on the net.
Katie, O&O of CnA
I will check into this new site. Thanks for the link. I'm not going to start hating arn&r though.
Arn&r Fan, Your still here?
Go away and quit makinf fun of Brittany here.
I wouldn't think of making fun of that Brittany person.
Those CNA people are nothing but troublemakers. I heard that Coasterqueen girl tends to be attrached to Tiki torches when she's drunk.
I also hear Funky likes to take out trees on the Flyers whenever possible. He and his brother should be reported to Greenpeace!
That Katie chick can't even "wash" her clothes.....she was to "warsh" them, while on the "Souside" of Da Burgh. What's up with that?
And what's up with the word..."Yins?" and "hoodies?" Is that in the Burghese handbook?
I will stick to my Hicklish, ya'll. :-)
Tina, Keep making fun of people and
YOUR OUTTA HERE!
Funky, who guesses It wasn't making fun of me by telling the truth but making fun of Pittsburgeeze now thats plain mean!!
Sorry Funky, I haven't had my serum treatment for a day or so.
I think I need a double!
Katie, you Burgh redneck, where are you when I need you? :-)I need a fix!
Can I have my own serum gun? Please?
In the meantime I am checking out absolutelyreliable.com. :-)
Post a Comment