ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two. Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend. Our Mission continues till they give up!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
ARNR Expands Their Empire Of Evil
In a move to attract more attention to themselves (Who am I kidding? Any attention to themselves would be nice.), ARNR has expanded their reaches into "taking care" of animals while people are on vacation or at work. No one is sure what the group means by "taking care", but you can probably guess. I guess when no one visits your website, you need to expand somehow. We at AAARNR&TPR would like to wish the group success in their new venture. (It can't be any worse than their current crap!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I figured you'd accuse them of animal abuse. I happen to like cats so I don't see what the big deal would be about this even if it were true.
Meg
Meg, if they owned pets the pets would never put up with them.
Weekly
I own a pet.
AA
"ARNR has expanded their reaches"
This links to MY website, and I would like you to remove the link. My business has nothing to do with whatever the hell you are talking about.
(It's posted on 3/22 by WildOnesCoasterClub.)
^ That was AbsolutelyUnpredictable...
Truth really IS stranger than fiction.... :~)
Wow! How'd you even find our little site Barbara? If it's really you, can you tell me the name of your cats? Why would you name your company after a horrible internet tabloid anyway? You'll have to excuse me for not believing you, but this is just the kind of things ARNR and their fans would do.
Aaron
I'm not surprised that Meg likes cats. A lot of lonely women spend a lot of time alone at home with their cats posting on websites they supposedly hate.
I tipped her off, Aaron. I'm just lonely and pathetic enough to have the time to do things like that.
Meg
Hello everyone,
I check my logs to see where my traffic is coming from -- that's how I found your "little site". I did not know about ARNR until after my website was up & running (Jan.'05). I am a legitimate cat sitting business in Seattle (self-employed & making a decent living) - no connection whatsoever to ARNR. My cats are pictured on the home page, with their names, in case you really want to know!
Now, about women & their cats, they make much better companions than a huge percentage of the men out there!
I will refrain to comment on Barbara's quote about cats making better companions than men. It's just too easy.
Yeah, you're building the State Showcase Funpark...
...and MY life is an extended list of lies.
Meg
Oh yeah, time machine guy. Yeah, that confirms the Shocase Funpark's existence.
Meg
Titor's legit. You can look him up online and read all about him.
Aaron
Anyone see AA around?
I think ARN&R kidnapped him!
Funky
^
I'm still here. You might try emailing "Rev" though. He said he can't get back on the "real" coaster site for some reason. Might try e-mailing him with a new password.
AA
Will do! thought we lost you.
Funky
Katie cleared your PW and sent you a email at the hotmail account.
Funky
Post a Comment