OK, I'd thought about giving them some leeway in lew of the recent addition.
But see, they're bashing a coaster already so the "BOYCOTT IS ON AGAIN!"
Shame on you TPR! We should have known better than to give you one minute of momentum.
SO WHAT IF IT'S SOB? You're not even giving it a chance.
BTW, we also blame you for the death of Psyclone!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
Funky
28 comments:
That's really bad. I hate them.
AA
Me too!
Hate is not a strong enough word for how I feel. If there is something that means "more than hate", that's what I feel. I'm pretty sure a company that runs lots of amusement parks knows a little more about this than a bunch of dorks on a message board (even if it is run by Reptilians). Duh! Boycott the crap out of these guys!
Aaron
Regardless of TPR's feelings, I can't help but say "Shame! Shame! Shame!" to Cedar Fair for purchasing trains that are OBVIOUSLY completely and totally unsuitable for Sonny. Even those who like Gerstlauers note that they've got problems with turns and laterals. So CF goes out and buys THOSE trains for the one coaster "on Planet Earth" whose layout specifically calls for something else.
Building a 218'-tall wooden coaster that is dominated by helices and high speeds was stupid. Adding G-trains to the mix is SO stupid, it just might be deemed "appropriate". ROFL!
THIS is Planet Earth.
You're... looking at Planet Earth.
-Rev
I'm with you guys about this. I don't like the TPR people's attitudes about this. I would ride that coaster in a shopping cart if allowed. Everyone seems to forget it's the tallest wooden coaster in the world what more do you want? It's great. It's 218 feet great.
A 100 foot coaster is a fine coaster alright. This one is TWO HUNDRED feet. TWO HUNDRED FEET of greatness.
Gandolf
^
And this represents 200 ft of thickness.
Weekly
That's not a nice thing to say to Gandolf.
Weekly,
SHUT UP!
Who cares? I want to hear Rev sing more Duran Duran.
Please Please tell me now!
You should hear him sing "The Coaster Riding Reverend of the Midway". Now that's a great song.
Aaron
Na, I don't like country. He's been getting more country and less rock-and-roll, er, less new (and old) wave since "I Hate Icicles On My California Plates!"
I do admit that was an awesome one-hit wonder, though. ;-)
Who's "Rev" ?
Gandolf
Rev is the core of all things anti evil. Included are Lucifer, ARN&R and TPR.
Funky
i liked our rev until he had to leave i guess he was doing something with statues or something???they talked about statuory something but he was funny and sure did spend a lot of time with the youth group!!!!
i gotta stop going to happy hour when they have pbr on special!!!i love bon jovie!!!!
^
Oh, now there are RULES?
No, there are no rules.
Terrence
I agree with Mr. Mann.
Alfred
I see, among other things, TRP making fun of ACE by saying that all ACErs weigh 500 pounds. That's not very nice!
Aaron
Colleen is starting to annoy me now.
Aaron
Colleens Hot!!!!!
Members, as I'm rescanning all the Alvey pictures, it seems now like they're just a fun-loving happy family. Once the pain-killer pills wore off and my mind cleared, that is. They'd be the perfect family for my new State Showcase Fun Park in Ohio which will open in 2011. See you all there!
Are you saying that Robb Alvey actually came to our site Jack? That would be so sweet! I wish I could've read that post before it got deleted. I'm guessing there was a lot of profanity or something.
Aaron
I don't know Jack. There's a lot of posts getting deleted around here. My guess is that Robb Alvey is behind all the deletions.
Why did Jack's post get deleted? There was nothing bad in it. I'll get you for that Robb Alvey. If it's the last thing I ever do, I'll get you!!!!!
Aaron
This last post that got deleted was one of mine. I think ARNR has tapped into the system somehow.
AA
Post a Comment