Two more pictures have recently surfaced providing astounding evidence that Robb and Elissa Alvey are not only members of the New World Order, but also reptilians (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reptilian_Agenda). This evil alien race is set to take over the world, and these 2 appear to be in the forefront of that movement. If any more proof is needed, I don't know what it would be. Theme Park Review is run by Reptilians!
24 comments:
Ok I admit that scares me but that doesn't mean I like your site or am siding with you.
Weekly
Who cares and SHUT UP!
This article proves that Robb and Elissa are lizards, (Formerly Donkeys)
Scary stuff. Stay away! Stay away!
It's time we take them down as well. Time to end the reptilian invasion of our hobby.
TIME TO DESTROY THEME PARK REVIEW!
I'm usually with you guys, but I don't know on this one. The reason being is
KISS ROCKS!!!
I WANT TO ROCK AND ROOL ALL NIGHT!!
T
^
Yeah. I can't argue with that.
I don't know if the Alveys are in KISS though, are they?
AA
I remember hearing in church that KISS stands for "Kids In Satan's Service". If this is the case, they may be in some form of KISS.
Aaron
Thats true! ARN&R equals K.I.S.S
Funky
Robb is Gene. Elissa is "ACE."
Why would KISS have a guy named "ACE" if they weren't coaster enthusiasts?
T
^
I guess I never thought of it that way before.
AA
It's been formally stated now that you guys are "pissing" people off.
What do you think about that?
T
Good, Maybe they will get angry and just quit.
They pissed us off first, Remember?
Chuck
Who's getting angry with us? And why? All we do is report the news. I'm baffled as to why anyone would be mad at us.
Confused in Washington
Being nice *As we really are*
Congrats Robb and Elissa on your new baby girl!
Im sure ARN&R is scrambling to take pictures. We'll leave ya alone.
FOR NOW.
Funky
Does this mean a new little reptile is now part of society?
T
You guys actually have souls?
I'm surprised.
Meg
Yep, unlike your "friends" at ARNR who think you are half woman/half man. Now will you please leave me alone and stop stalking me.
It's your SOUL-LESS impersonations of me that he's talking about.
Meg
I've heard rumors that people at Holiday World actually like ARN&R. What do you guys think?
Jack it makes me wonder what you would do if ARN&R makes fun of the State Showcase Funpark Amusement Park once it opens?
I'm not sure that post was for real, Jack. There's nothing about it that makes me think that Holiday World was really getting ready for a bowling brawl with ARN&R or that it ever happened. And the rumors I heard about HW liking ARN&R were much later than that, so maybe they started liking ARN&R after all of that?
Jack if your looking for a trashcan weve got some really good ones on special at snyders!!!
I didnt do so good at the casino bingo this weekend guess its another ramen week for me lol!!!hows everyone else doing???
Colleen, you rock our world.
AA
So, um, who are you comparing to terrorists here? Pretty well massively inappropriate no matter what, but I'm curious.
LMAO!!! Elissa always did say I had a really long tounge! ;)
Did she also point out that you can't spell very well Robb?
Aaron
"tongue" not "tounge"
I have heard Derek make mention of how long your tongue is too Robb . . . on many occasions.
Post a Comment