The original purpose of the Boycott was to shut down the tabloid known as Absolutely Reliable News & Rumors. Today I am proud to announce that we have achieved that goal! The website has not been updated in almost two weeks, no one is posting anything to their comments section, and their crappy message boards have been dead ever since that coward Ripper realized he was no match for me intellectually. I would personally like to thank everyone for their support of the Boycott and congratulate you all on accomplishing our primary objective. Now if we can just take care of Theme Park Review, our job will be complete.
Thank you again,
Aaron
9 comments:
And CoasterTools.
cant forget them!
Yeah but they just bashed the heck out of the Amusement Safety Dorks. ROCK ON ARN&R!
Enlighten me, are you seriously out to destroy ARNR and TPR? It's gotten to the point where I can't tell whether this is an old joke, or a bunch of 13 yr. olds are actually trying to harm some great sites out of pure jealousy.
There is nothing about this site that isn't serious. Nothing.
AA
"some great sites"
Please define this for us supersteve. Do you mean sites that laugh at other people? Sites that find humor in humiliating the downtrodden? Or maybe you mean sites that have absolutely nothing better to do than find people that they don't consider "cool" and embarass them in ruthless manners?
Or maybe you're right Steve. Maybe we're all just jealous. How 'bout it guys? Don't you wish you could feel better about yourselves by making fun of others? Don't you wish you could all have "fans" that would read your site? Then, you could pick out an individual one of those fans and make fun of them so other "fans" would laugh at them?
No Steve, this is not a joke and it angers me that you think it is. It's funny how many people out there think it's all fun and games. Wait until they stick your name up on their stupid tabloid and make up crap about you that isn't true. In the business world that's called slander. On the internet, it's called "satire".
As I view it, I'm kind've thinking
"Super Steve's Super Site" brimming with "Steve-isms" will somewhere down the line be an ARNR target. Maybe even sooner than later.
Better get ready Super Steve. Your day of humiliation is coming. When it does, who ya gonna turn to for empathy and support? Yep, that would be us.
AA
#wildonescoasterclub
Pfft, you remind me of the office stuck-ups who get offended over Dilbert strips. Really, I have yet to see where ARN&R actually slanderized anyone. What did they say that so ticked you off? Show me, and if it is something truly to be mad about, I'll join you, but from what I can tell so far, you're just way, way too thin-skinned. I can't wait to be made fun of by ARN&R, I'm sure whatever they do will be hilarious, and I'm willing to laugh at myself right alongside everyone else. There is a line between slander and fun, but it's a long ways from anything I've seen ARN&R do.
They said something like (Not an exact quote), "Loser Can't Take A Joke". And I too find Dilbert offensive by the way.
Aaron
Post a Comment