ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two. Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend. Our Mission continues till they give up!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
THEME PARK REVIEW RIPS OFF COASTER TOOLS
Well, it was only a matter of time before the good people at Coaster Tools (although to be honest I'm a little leery of them) grew too big. Now, their idea for coaster related comics has been stolen by none other than Theme Park Review. These comics about "Little Robby Rob" are obvious rip offs of the much better quality Coaster Tools comics. Hey TPR! Here's an idea, how 'bout you quit stealing crap from other people and come up with something of your own? If I may borrow liberally from the great Dave Dameshek, "Some people may call you guys cool. I've got another name for you. JERKS!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hate 2 brake it 2 u but the Robby Rob cartoons have been around way longer than Tools has. This article is BS
This whole site is BS!
LOL TPR rocks I don't know why you hate them lol. :P, TPR, TPR, TPR!
Thanks, so, so much for the TPR links! TPR is so cool! I love it!
Post a Comment